Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Didn't like the girls in general but if I had to pick two, Reigan and Jessica were it.

And they got through. Hurrah! I like everyone who has gotten in except for the Irish guy...

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
YES! Dean got through!

I might be biased cos he looks so bloody good and I loved the song he sang but he is my absolute favourite so far.

I didn't like that song the Irish dude sang but I'll admit his voice is pretty damn good.

They both have great voices but if I were to listen to a 12 track CD, I'd rather hear Dean's voice :)
Dean is the only reason why I am watching Australian Idol!
I'm in love with him! He's the perfect package! I can't get the song he sung out of my head!

Can someone tell me what song James Steele sung just before getting into the top 24? It was dedicated to his dead grandmas. I liked the song, forgot the song and how it went!

*hopeful*

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
omg, someone's singing 'so sick'.

I love that song :eek:
it was rick/ricky
yay for the jessica nt girl, the other one needs to get her hair tamed

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Ricky and Joseph. I hope they get through tonight. The guys did well last night. Jessica and Joseph and Ricky are my favourite :) OMG Ricky did so good with So SIck. I love that song even more now :) Joseph did really well with Let me Love you...sooo hot *dies*

turtleface

HSC
Dean Geyer was in my year level at school, I had japanese class with him a few years ago. Good guy, pretty good at Rugby too.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh josephs cute as well, at least the guys look a bit interesting, the girls are all rock/punk wannabes except jessica

Danoz The Great

HSC
My favourite is Jessica Mauboy(?), the 17 year old. I'm betting on her to win.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
if a girl was to win, i hope it would be that Lisa Mitchell chick. shes so fun looking. But i want that Irish guy to win.

So far, in this thread, i have correctly guessed who will go through to the top twelve. Tonight, im guessing, from those boys that sung last night, it will be Ricky, and Bobby ( I HOPE!!!) to go through.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
YAAAAAAAY!!!!! Joseph got through to the final 12 *dances* Ricky didnt though *cries* Well my 2 favs, Joseph and Dean, are in the final 12. Hopefully Ricky will get in through wildcard :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
man so i was half right with my guy guesses. but for the girls, i guess Lisa Mitchell and that Williams chick. Lavina?

*hopeful*

HSC
yay for joseph, the other guy needs a haircut asap
i swear so far its becoming freakshow idol
that levina/lavina and that last girl lydia were the only sort of different ones, the rest were all boringggg

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Based on their performances last night, I don't think either guy should've gotten through :p

Is Lisa the 16 year old that the judges love? Reminds me of Lauren from the first series... she's got a different voice but I didn't see anything special about her performance!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I really don't like Joseph for some reason. I don't really understand why people are fawning over him :confused: he's not even cute! I don't like the way he sings either and his first audition made me cringe...maybe I'm missing something...

I'm tempted to say Aus Idol sucks this year (and in a way, it does cos I don't even like barely two contestants) but as long as Dean is in the comp, I'll watch :D

Last edited:
HSC
Tscchh...the two worst guys got through last night. Stupid Joseph. hes so going to stay in the comp for ages, but hes a really ordinary singer, and, I agree with Sarah, not as good looking as everybody seems to think. Bobby is OK...but I would have preferred any over the other singers on the night to go through. Especially Ricky...

Tonite...I hope Levina goes through, shes totally the best singer there...umm...I dont really like/remember any of the other ones from last night. :(

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Im over the whole hip hop / RnB thing. It all sounds the same to me! Joseph has a gorgeous smile though. And he seems really sweey.

I like the guy who looks like a mega stoner, hes interesting at least.

Cant believe Mutto got through in the wildcard. I suppose he was ok, but hes incredibly odd and he was rather itnense with the camera which freaked me out.

<3 Dean.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SO glad Nathaniel and Ricky got into wildcard :)

So happy for Lisa and Lavina :)

Lot of guys in the wildcard. But i guess the guys were a lot better then the gals :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I kinda like Mutto for some reason. His performance was a little weird but I like his voice. I don't like those guys that sing lovey dovey RnB songs and make out with the microphone ICK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)