Australian Idol 2006 (2 Viewers)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Dean was shit. Jess was good as usual. And her hair's always super shiny.

*hopeful*

HSC
i thought jess looked ugly for the first sunday night

did they chop her fringe or just style it disgustingly

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i thought jess looked ugly for the first sunday night

did they chop her fringe or just style it disgustingly
They plaited her fringe then sweeped it across her forehead and that looked weird.

*hopeful*

HSC
^oh okay
i wasnt sitting down and watching so couldnt tell that much detail

HSC
Is it just me, or are MH's touchdowns getting very random - he's throwing them at anything ._.

Damien: I thought the was really good tonight...although his piano playing is a little dodgy.
Ricky: Nobody should ever wear white suits...ever.
Chris: Boring *yawn*
Jess: Boring *yawn*
Damien: Boring *ywan*

kind of a crap show last night...I though Damien was the best

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Damien: I can't believe it but I'm realllly liking his stuff now :D

Ricky: Getting better but going from horribly awful to a LITTLE bit better is still bad. If that makes sense...

Chris: Ewwww. I like that song and good on him for the enthusiasm but ew. STOP STOP STOP the HEAD THROW BACK NOW! Makes me cringe...

Jess: Good as usual. Pretty dress too.

Dean: I like that song alot so I liked hearing it again but he was boooooooring. He's gonna rely on the girly votes which I'm sure he'll get for that song.

Silver Persian said:
Is it just me, or are MH's touchdowns getting very random - he's throwing them at anything ._.

Damien: I thought the was really good tonight...although his piano playing is a little dodgy.
LOL. Yeah, I noticed that he just chucks his touchdowns whenever the hell he feels like it. They used to be for crazily good performances like Anthony Callea's "The Prayer" but now it's more for mediocre stuff.

I think Damien's piano was abit out of tune and he seemed really hesitant on the keys. In one of the backstage/behind the scenes clips awhile ago, he was playing and it was reallly good. He was probably nervous.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm strangely dissapointed that Ricky left. He was doing so much better the last 2 weeks then during the first few. Hmmm. Dean in the bottom 2 two weeks in a row? I guess people have been voting based on voice rather than looks during the last couple of weeks. Felt so bad for Ricky. I think he knew he was leaving. Once the show came back after the ad, he had tears in his eyes. You could tell he was really trying not to cry.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
^yeah poor ricky :( if damien or chris win it'll just be a shit idol once again
but at least if its jess or dean it wont be ugly idol again

lexie85

HSC
0Jade0 said:
This isn't Australia's next top model people.
How about talented idol?
even australians next top model is better than ugly idol

booties4

HSC
I am so glad ricky went last night......i find that he is just trying to hard, and producing lame results. Good on him though! Aussie Idol just isnt his cup of tea.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
agentprovocater said:
dean's a wimp man! get him outta there! apparently no personality either. he was walking on the red carpet at the arias, and the chix were like "dean ur hott!!!!" and he's like "yea" and walks off. what a douche bag hoe! lol!

i feel for ricky, i really do. best wishes to him. and yea i noticed the teary eyes.
Lol. Dean seems genuinely modest about all the fuss over his looks, I think. From what I've seen on TV, his responses in interviews etc, he seems to be decent about it. But then it starts to sound robotic. You get the feeling he's not really saying much cos his answers always sound so perfect and rehearsed.

Felt kinda bad that Ricky went but it's a case of "Too little too late". By the time he started picking up his act, everybody was miles ahead. Yes, even Chris I reckon even though I can't stand him.

People like Jess and Dean were always gonna be ahead of the pack due to good looks and voice but Chris and Damien picked up their acts and Ricky rested on his laurels so too bad.

Chris next to be out!!!!! It's not really a case of ugly idol with Chris and Damien cos Chris is odd-looking (like an overweight lion kinda...) but he's not ugly ugly. And Damien even looks good when he hides his teeth :p

Exhibit 1:

Ok, I admit I might've been stretching the attractive factor for Chris cos I can't find a pic where he does look good.

*hopeful*

HSC
^hahah

its not that their ugly ugly but just not attractive in the teenybopper sense

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
agentprovocater said:
u got ur wish :(
Aww i know and i feel really bad!! He actually did a really good performance - i liked it a lot (except for the ending). And i actually didnt mind last weeks either. Its a shame that he waited until now to step up and get away from the r&b/hip hop -- it was just getting old and boring and sounded the same each time - and he seemed, as someone said, trying too much. I would rather have seen dean go.

Dean did terribly...well maybe not that bad, but it certainly did not match up to the other performances. Everyone did something meaningful with the exception of Chris who just rocked anyway. Deans was quite lame in comparison really.

Whilst I like Damien a lot, i would like to see Jess win. Damien will get signed anyway, and he can do his own classicy stuff aimed at a different audience. Chris'll probably get a deal to but he should do so with a band methinks (he has his own no?). And (EDIT) Dean (not Damien like i said before)... well hes ok, but his flawness-ness is getting rather irritating.

Next week shall be good.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Whilst I like Damien a lot, i would like to see Jess win. Damien will get signed anyway, and he can do his own classicy stuff aimed at a different audience. Chris'll probably get a deal to but he should do so with a band methinks (he has his own no?). And Damien... well hes ok, but his flawness-ness is getting rather irritating.

Next week shall be good.
i think u mean dean not damien in your second last sentence, yes agree about the perfect image

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yay! Next week is contestant/audience choice. Awesome.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Yeah the idols chose four songs they wanted to sing and it was put up on the website. The people get to vote which two songs they want the idol to sing.

*hopeful*

HSC
does anyone know the potential songs ie the ones being voted on ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)