Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Trained professional?
this dude sed he has neva watched the show b4, and only watched it when it was down 2 the final 4, that means it was the Big Band special. guy did sound good on that nite but he wasn't at his best, so he shouldn't make a judgement based on that 1 nite, let him watch the 80's show when guy sang when doves cry, or the 60's when he sang that julie andrews song, or even the RnB show.
the judges that were on the show, named guy the best performer of the nite 4 weeks in a row, and they are experts in their field, whether it be marcia wit her knowledge of vocals or dicko wit his knowledge of marketing, these ppl know their stuff cuz they got yrs of experience.
so guy has shown to the judges who have knowledge in a variety of fields that he has been the most consistent performer, and frankly i would rely on ppl who have been watchin the competition from the start than some1 who jst saw 1 show.

1 more

fructis
HSC
"He had not seen the hit television show before yesterday when he sat in his sound-proof office and worked his way through studio recordings and live television performances of Guy Sebastian, Shannon Noll, Cosima De Vito and Pauline "Paulini" Curuenavuli ."

It seems that the Smh compiled a collection of performances from several of the episodes, and different sources such as studio recordings. They obviously just whittled down the vast amounts of available material to that featuring the top 4.
I find it so funny that despite "top 5" being a more catchy and conventional point of analysis, Millsy is consistently disregarded as unworthy of inclusion in this elite final group. (and rightly so!)

N

ND

Originally posted by Suney_J
Trained professional?
this dude sed he has neva watched the show b4, and only watched it when it was down 2 the final 4, that means it was the Big Band special. guy did sound good on that nite but he wasn't at his best, so he shouldn't make a judgement based on that 1 nite, let him watch the 80's show when guy sang when doves cry, or the 60's when he sang that julie andrews song, or even the RnB show.
the judges that were on the show, named guy the best performer of the nite 4 weeks in a row, and they are experts in their field, whether it be marcia wit her knowledge of vocals or dicko wit his knowledge of marketing, these ppl know their stuff cuz they got yrs of experience.
so guy has shown to the judges who have knowledge in a variety of fields that he has been the most consistent performer, and frankly i would rely on ppl who have been watchin the competition from the start than some1 who jst saw 1 show.
Yes trained professional; look at his position: "head of vocal studies at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music". Do you honestly doubt that he is trained in vocal analysis? Do what if Dicko knows marketability and marcia knows performance, this guy was asked to evaluate their vocal ability.

ohh ok...
but its still 3 against 1
What do you mean?

N

ND

Originally posted by 1 more
I find it so funny that despite "top 5" being a more catchy and conventional point of analysis, Millsy is consistently disregarded as unworthy of inclusion in this elite final group. (and rightly so!)
Hahah well yeh, you don't have to be an expert to recognise that Millsy doesn't compare to the others. :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
for some reason, im not excited about it anymore

i dont like either of em

1 more

fructis
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
for some reason, im not excited about it anymore

hahah babydoll_ i'm feeling pretty similar.
If a 10-day hiatus has made us so indifferent, It makes me upset to think of how quickly the 'Idol phenomenon' might fade in to obscurity once the show goes off air all together.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm excited!! it's tonight! i just want to see what happens to them, i reckon i would buy guy's music if he wrote it himself, as for a cd of other people's songs, i am not so sure yet

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Yes trained professional; look at his position: "head of vocal studies at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music". Do you honestly doubt that he is trained in vocal analysis? Do what if Dicko knows marketability and marcia knows performance, this guy was asked to evaluate their vocal ability.

What do you mean?
I meant that the 3 judges still think guy has a better voice.

and ne way this dude was talkin bout the potential in the voice, and he sed guys voice was limited, so he was referin to the technicalities that come wit it
so 2 say guys voice is 'limited', maybe, but sayin it 'sounds' worse NO!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was anyone disappointed with the show though? i think they made it out to be a lot better than it was

Fry

it wasnt very exciting for me...i knew Guy would win anyway cos he's incredibly popular and a better singer.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was worried shannon would win though, he had a lot of supporters, and they knew he was a slightly weaker candidate than guy

but it's all good

*10#

yeah what a champion - go Guy
still i hate that angel song - i guess teeny bobbers will buy it

i reckon guy should b able to write his own songs to get produced - hes more than capable BMG or whateva they r called should take a chance i mean Guy has the public support so he should be allowed to write his own songs they would definately sell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)