Australian Open (1 Viewer)

just1of4

Professional HYD lover
HSC
just wondering if anyone knows: if you get a ticket for vodafone arena or rod laver... can u still wander around afterwards or do u have to get a ground pass seperately? cheers

Artemis.

HSC
Noooooo! Safin lost :(
Awesome match though, lets just hope Baghdatis gives Lleyton a good ass kicking :D

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Go HENIN & IVANOVIC!
But Henin mostly. Ivanovic is more of a pretty face to me. :p

& in the mens I'm going for Gasquet.

Pace_T

HSC
arghhh faghdatis won against safin... i hope he loses next round at least. i agree that sharapova is arrogant but i was going for her cause she was up against stupid davenport - she just gives me the shits!!
i want serena williams to win this year, shes such a good sport. ooh or maybe ana ivanovic, shes so hot!! and for mens i want either roddick or djokovic to take it out =D im dead sick of federer prancing around the court killing everybody with boredom like usual :uhoh:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
christ, why do you people judge tennis players by their character but not their tennis abilities? federer is fairly arrogant if you read some of his comments, but he is winning, and at the end of the day that's all that counts.

baghdatis and safin's match was dead set semi final or even final stuff, nothing less than sheer brilliance from both players. at this form, i honestly doubt hewitt has a chance against either of them.

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
C'MON. baghdatis wins once again. hope he goes all the way this year. such a great player to watch.
in the third set, his serve was unbreakable and his return of serve on balls travelling at 200+ km/h was just amazing. that was the thing that won him the match.
if he could cut down on the unforced errors then i reckon he could win the match against hewitt in straight sets. however, if he switches off like he did in the 3rd and 4th sets, then i think an upset is possible. : (
despite my patriotism, i just think hewitt is a bit of an ass and dont really like the way he plays, which is just scrambling to chase every ball (a bit like nadal, on nadal does it a lot better and has more power and skill).

Pace_T

HSC
wuddie said:
christ, why do you people judge tennis players by their character but not their tennis abilities? federer is fairly arrogant if you read some of his comments, but he is winning, and at the end of the day that's all that counts.

baghdatis and safin's match was dead set semi final or even final stuff, nothing less than sheer brilliance from both players. at this form, i honestly doubt hewitt has a chance against either of them.

shut up you faggot. we can judge them however we want. if a player is winning but is a total arrogant dickhead then we arent allowed to take it into account? of course we are.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
That match was intense, I was sitting on the edge of my seat (literally) for the entire last two sets. Holy shit. :eek:

jannny, it's Kohlschreiber, just so you know. :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah prob one of the best matches of the tournament so far.
just hope hewitt and baghdatis match would be as intense as the match just then.

mohamed100

HSC
Roddick to ball kid - " Stay in school, don't become a tennis umpire"

HAHA - that was gold

Artemis.

HSC
That match was awesome. Like Safin, I'm sad to see Roddick out so early but Kohlschreiber definitely deserved it.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
he is a solid player. damaging serves and good groundstrokes. i am surprised roddick didn't win tho, he is a classy player after all.

lachlan43

Kuznetsova and Chakvetadze both knocked out, by Radwanska and Kirilenko respectively. Both surprising results, Kuznetsova's more so than Chakvetadze's though.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Today's the first time I heard of Kirilenko. I quite like her. I want to see her win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)