Australian Politics (1 Viewer)

Galladrim

HSC
I never understand why the Speaker is chosen from the ranks of Parliament. They need to bring an old-school teacher to enforce some decorum. I mean seriously the conduct of politicians is just pathetic. They act like a bunch of schoolchildren in what is supposed to the centre of government for this country.

If I were the Speaker, I'd simply treat them like schoolchildren until they learn how to behave. One person, and only one, is able to address the assembly at any given time, and that is the person standing at the front. You talk without requesting permission, you are kicked out. No exceptions, doesn't matter who you are. Set this country a good example of how to behave for goodness sake, and do yourselves all a favor and stop making people ever more disillusioned with government.

Lentern

HSC
I never understand why the Speaker is chosen from the ranks of Parliament. They need to bring an old-school teacher to enforce some decorum. I mean seriously the conduct of politicians is just pathetic. They act like a bunch of schoolchildren in what is supposed to the centre of government for this country.

If I were the Speaker, I'd simply treat them like schoolchildren until they learn how to behave. One person, and only one, is able to address the assembly at any given time, and that is the person standing at the front. You talk without requesting permission, you are kicked out. No exceptions, doesn't matter who you are. Set this country a good example of how to behave for goodness sake, and do yourselves all a favor and stop making people ever more disillusioned with government.
The sad truth is a lot of people like it, it was really Keating that transformed question time by deciding it should be a testosterone charged game of one upmanship, every government question a dixar, every opposition question a "gotcha". You read articles by people like Annabelle Crabb framing parliament as a sort of gladiatorial boxing match and it just makes matters worse.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
@dannolan Yo, dude just unlocked twin MP5's on COD! Gnarly!

Garygaz

HSC
@BudgieTony @mariongroves For the lolz, why else? The Left is so easy to tease and upset and annoy. So damn serious. It's lolz-central!

ahahahaha, this guy is good. I'd vote for him.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
How is it not basic accepted fact in everyone's head that Lieberals are a party run by an oligarchical group of wealthy elites who use religion and money to continue driving their influence, and whose base consists of the ignorant/religious and usually poor who get abused by believing the party stands for "an honest day's work for an honest day's pay"

Every election year is the same, the urban educated areas vote for Labor and the Greens (the Lieberal votes in these areas being by the rich who want to stay rich under Lieberal guard) while the idiots, christians and poor people in the rural areas (i.e. everywhere) vote for the Lieberals or Nationals.

Based on that, it's obvious to see that everything they do is pure fucking evil.

Look at the right's vanguard: Bolt, Ackerman, Devine, Henderson, Jones, Albrechtsen etc.

These people are swine. If you even forget about politics, how can you not look one of those people in the eyes and not see the blatant evil, selfishness, and manipulation in their eyes?

I don't think it is possible for one to call themselves a Lieberal in 2011 unless they fit one of these criterias:

1. Their life has sucked to some extent, and their father (A stern, unloving man) told them to rely on hard work to get through life, and they have somehow perverted this concept into the idea that any kind of social program that tries to *HELP FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS* is the act of the devil bestowing gifts upon the undeserving.

If I gave a sandwhich to a starving child, these kinds of faggots would call that a lefty handout.

2. You're a religious retard. You believe that Jesus Christ listens to your prayers, etc.

3. You're pretending to be a religious retard. You're a Christian of Convenience

4. You benefit from Lieberal programs which help the rich by avoiding regulations which cause harm to the every day man by companies like BHP, Fortescue, and so on.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
This is kroger shitting in wayne swan's lying fucking mouth

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
How is it not basic accepted fact in everyone's head that Lieberals are a party run by an oligarchical group of wealthy elites who use religion and money to continue driving their influence, and whose base consists of the ignorant/religious and usually poor who get abused by believing the party stands for "an honest day's work for an honest day's pay"

Every election year is the same, the urban educated areas vote for Labor and the Greens (the Lieberal votes in these areas being by the rich who want to stay rich under Lieberal guard) while the idiots, christians and poor people in the rural areas (i.e. everywhere) vote for the Lieberals or Nationals.

Based on that, it's obvious to see that everything they do is pure fucking evil.

Look at the right's vanguard: Bolt, Ackerman, Devine, Henderson, Jones, Albrechtsen etc.

These people are swine. If you even forget about politics, how can you not look one of those people in the eyes and not see the blatant evil, selfishness, and manipulation in their eyes?

I don't think it is possible for one to call themselves a Lieberal in 2011 unless they fit one of these criterias:

1. Their life has sucked to some extent, and their father (A stern, unloving man) told them to rely on hard work to get through life, and they have somehow perverted this concept into the idea that any kind of social program that tries to *HELP FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS* is the act of the devil bestowing gifts upon the undeserving.

If I gave a sandwhich to a starving child, these kinds of faggots would call that a lefty handout.

2. You're a religious retard. You believe that Jesus Christ listens to your prayers, etc.

3. You're pretending to be a religious retard. You're a Christian of Convenience

4. You benefit from Lieberal programs which help the rich by avoiding regulations which cause harm to the every day man by companies like BHP, Fortescue, and so on.

ha ha ha im #1

tycoon_07

HSC
Finally! I hope they get egg on their faces for outselling Australia. SHAME!

EDIT ADDITION: Oakshott, Windsor and Katter deserve to lose their seats.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

troll harder bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)