Australia's 2010 World Cup Qualifying Campaign (1 Viewer)

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ that's a bit slack. but i do disagree with the statement. soccer is the best!

i loveeeee the World Cup. Aust v Uzbek was such an awesome game!!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
fucking application was unsuccessful. did anyone that applied become successful for world cup tickets????

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Nah, mine was unsuccessful too. Can't say I was surprised, I read that England's entire allocation this phase was 38,000 - and they had the third most. We had the 15th most. Needle in a haystack odds. Guess I will have to try at the first in best dressed - but they will go in a flash too.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
got my ticket to the bahrain game. also contemplating going down to melbourne to watch the japan match but no one wants to make the funds to go. the only person that wanted to has uni exams :(

Roy9

HSC
Did you get decent seats for the Bahrain game? I was gonna go but figured that we most likely would've qualified by then (officially, even though we basically already have) and would play an understrength team.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
nah they'd be fielding a strong side since all european leagues will be finished for the season, plus its a good time to start planning strategies and game play for the side. i got category a seats.

do you want to go down to melbourne for the japan game? im 100% sure they'd put a full strength socceroos lineup for that.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what dates are those games

edit: ah, feck. if it was late may, i could've gone. or if it was in july. gaaay. i wish they played in perth, then i could fly down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)