• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Brainest Kid (2 Viewers)

ephemeral

HSC
William had by far the easiest topic, and the easiest questions. I mean, who doesn't know that stuff?

That Indian guy deserved to win.... Mark Oliphant?!?!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Anyone watchin...? That stuffz gold.

The kid who chose the sportz category, legend.

Some otherz, just funny.
fucking stop spelling everything with a z at the end.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
ephemeral said:
Sandra Sully seemed to be trying to imitate Anna Coren's voice... so funny, that or she sounded horribly sick.

She's awesome for parodying that crazed pointing kid though
Bhahaha. I just noticed that.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
ephemeral said:
William had by far the easiest topic, and the easiest questions. I mean, who doesn't know that stuff?

That Indian guy deserved to win.... Mark Oliphant?!?!
He knew mo about sportz than me, America's Cup...? Who the hell rememberz that...? LoL

payafee

HSC
bah ive seen kids crying on game shows heaps of times. remember they're just kids!

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
ephemeral said:
Sandra Sully seemed to be trying to imitate Anna Coren's voice... so funny, that or she sounded horribly sick.

She's awesome for parodying that crazed pointing kid though
how was sandra sully trying to immitate annas voice? she sounded exactly like when she's reading the news.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Anti-Mathmite said:
One day the kid who cryed on national television will reach year 12 and will do the HSC (or similar). The probability of him finding this forum is strong. It is possible that he might find this thread. Thankyou for crying, i thought i was the only idiot who cried over frivolous things when i was 11! (or 12, or 13.. or .. 17 or 18) (but then again as if i would cry on national TV!). omg by the time he reaches year 12, I will be 25. how old.
Remember kids, Paedophilia is illegal in all but texas.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i still find it odd that they called it australia's brainiest kid. i mean, they could have thought of a more intellectual name.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
redruM said:
i still find it odd that they called it australia's brainiest kid. i mean, they could have thought of a more intellectual name.
It's on channel 10.

fantasia

HSC
some of those kids were super competitive. i mean they're gonna grow up taking things too seriously.

it was nice to see william stormed home at the end. he owned his own topic.

payafee

HSC
it's the same show people!! and why is everyone spelling 'cried' as 'cryed'??

kelly_xiao

HSC
Hahah i love the drama and tension of the show! Yes the kids do take things sooo seriously but then again, they are probably the smartest kids around where they live and not used to losing... especially in the case of Callum when he cried. ahhh the Tall Poppy Syndrome...

Omg, William is the best dark horse around, he nearly didn't make it to the 2nd round and nearly missed out on the 3rd... Talk about luck... Nearly all of them were school captain, prefects... woah imagine they went to a selective high school and didnt make prefect >.< teaaarrss. we never had school captains in primary?!?!

bahh.. were u that smart when you were their age?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
all the little girls on there annoyed me except the one with the really long last name.. i cant remember what her name was.. i think it started with d? she was a little fighter :)

aww little callum, god bless his little cotton socks..i wonder if he had a complete and utter fit when he was at home with his parents because he didnt win.

i think the little kiddies were answering too quickly for sandra to keep up, alot of their 45 seconds was pauses cause she was trying to catch up :) they're so clever! i would never have known the answers to those questions when i was their age (that makes me sound old)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Man that kid who cried almost said fuck...was so funny. It's rather ironic, that the 'brainest kids' get matha magic computer tutor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)