• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Brainest Kid (3 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, they should get a kick to the head and a bite of the kerb to bring them back to normal :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yeah, they should get a kick to the head and a bite of the kerb to bring them back to normal :p
in what order exactly?;)

was william the chinese kid at the very front in blue? would have been some comeback, cameron 'the touchdown kid' and dhooni 'typical curry maths nerd' gundalooriana were favourites for me

kelly_xiao

HSC
haha yea.... Callum nearly swore... But William the chinese kid swore at the very beginning *dammnit* and everyone was like: :O *SHOCK HORROR* smart ppl cant control their emotions... but. then.again.they.are.kids.... GOSH i didnt swear when i was younger..!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha, dayam! for the first time my parents actualy liked a show i liked! that was wierd how the kid cried in the end.....kids can get so emotional! the maths questions! the girl answered some of em so quickly it was amazing, i had to think about some of em for a while......hehe

fantasia

HSC
one of the things i liked about the show was that i could actually answer some of those questions. i thought i was a genius! lol

watch who wants to be a millianaire and i'm baffled.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
What is it about this show, it's quite addictive. My flatmates and friends were all sitting around together the other night watching it.... quite hilarious that a game show featuring primary school aged kids could entrance a group of bogan uni students.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Did any of you saw the ad for this week's show. That girl with glasses and frizzy hair, who did the flirt thing with her hair, inspired to be a paeleontologist? *shudders*

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I don't like the show it references popular culture too much. Doesn't really indicate who is the "brainest" child.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Did any of you saw the ad for this week's show. That girl with glasses and frizzy hair, who did the flirt thing with her hair, inspired to be a paeleontologist? *shudders*
yeah! and Sandra asks her why she wants to be a paeleontologist, if that's how you spell it. and she's like.....coz its kool with the whole afro thing going on and thumbs up..!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
today's episode wasn't all that fun. a bit boring in some questions and a bit simple in some too...that frizzy haired girl was funny...so confident!

payafee

HSC
i wanted Carol to win tonight.. anyone that good at maths deserves to win. Joe only won because of his extensive knowledge of sports. i wouldn't call him the 'brainiest'.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i wanted to smack the frizzy haired girl in the head.. i dont know why.. it was probably because of how freaking retarded she was on the ad but oh did she deserve a smack in the head

freekact12

HSC
joe he won he is actually my best friends cousins stepmoms friends daughters son
if you could understand that you are doing very well

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
the code was i think 429244 and it was a state in america..i couldn't figure it out..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i just figured it out, its Hawaii.......and for those of you that think Hawaii is not a part of America, go stuff yourself, i can't be bothered to prove it.

funniboi

HSC
fuck that carol girl shoulda won.

i hope she makes it as a wildcard or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)