Australia's Brainiest Kid (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Who said im not a lesbian? ;) lol

Hahah not really.. oh well, im a dude...and by the way that really helps the self esteem !

Yeh, i thought Paul was a bit of a homo, Ginger Meggs annoyed me at the start, but when Paul won i saw him turn to Paul and congratulate him while Tom sat there pissed off.
I must admit, Tom was very "cool" for an 11 year old, he looked like he was from a K-mart ad...

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I wanted the red-haired oceans guy to win...bad luck at the end when he answered "Atlantic" incorrectly 2-3 times, then when he finally changed his answer, the right one was actually Atlantic.

Paul was annoying...why not just pick Rome as your special subject, rather than swipe all the other guy's questions.

Brad said:
"When did world war one end. November 11 of which year?...kid:199....7?
That was hilarious.

But the best guy was in the opening credits, the one who was talking about carbon-based matter

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Kazuya said:
Paul was annoying...why not just pick Rome as your special subject, rather than swipe all the other guy's questions.
cause you get 3 points and gives the other guy a hard time....

bex

HSC
oooo that paul kid was so sneaky!! swiping all of thomas' questions! so biatchful.. you could tell anna noticed it too when she was like.. i can see a bit of a trend here.. ooo mr fancy pants was so sneaky! but luckily thomas made it to the final as well. ginger meggs was adorable! and julia (sorry.. hoolia) was annoying as hell!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
who cares anna coren was the primary reason i actually watched all of it...those kids r fukn cocky and arrogant and shud b set straight..they r smart for 11 year olds but still they shud know they have their limits

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
lengstar said:
Did you see Tamlouk or whatever's father? Typical Asian parent, mfg! he looked like he was going to strangle her.
I want to slap that asian girl when she "pass" to "what is 48 divided by 3"

She was leading the whole way through....argh why didd you pick maths for...stupid...

and that thomas kid is so annoying... jumping, and mucking around and trying to chat to others....i'm glad his arse got kicked! And how F%$$^% stuipid of him picking an ocean question and got it wrong! and finally, when anna come to greet him, he try to jump on her and fell down. lol. what a loserr.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Bah too easy for 11 yr olds. If these are suppose to be Australias Brainiest Kids. If I could meet the winner I would hurt him 1997 wtf was that.

Rofl I loved their specialities:

Ancient Rome is nice and general, and then you get to Explorers of the Antartic 1910-1912 ROFL

Generator

HSC
N/A
Natarsha Belling > Anna Coren.

That is all.

Last edited:

bex

HSC
48 divided by 3?! i think its cool she passed on that.. q) how many events in the modern pentathlon a) 7? THATS WORSE! or the kid that said the war ended in 1997!?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i think he was trying to say 1917 :p

The best part of the show was that the kid got an ibook *envious*

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
throw a bunch of james ruse-to-be in there and they'll kill it for sure. if the on-tv thing don't kill them first..

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
My parents and my teachers (mistakenly) thought I was a child genius, since I could do shit like read by the age of 2, long division by the age of 4 etc. Turned out though that I wasn't so much of a genius, and I ended up doing Music at uni.

tennille

HSC
Wasn't it Paul or something? I just can't get over that Julia girl. "It's pronounced Hulia". Who names their kid that and spells it with a "j"? Talk about smart parents. "I want to meet Mozart"...They're like 10 year old kids who want to meet Mozart. But it's the parents' fault. Wouldn't you just let the kid act like a kid...it's not fair on them. You don't have to be intelligent to be successful.

One kid was going on about he's "underlying fascination" or something. It didn't even make sense.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
far out, i missed it, is it a seris ? or just a one off thing ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)