Australia's Brainiest Kid (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
That Julia kid sounded so up herself. The posh type who turns out later to be a spinster baroness.

tennille

HSC
Xayma said:
That Julia kid sounded so up herself. The posh type who turns out later to be a spinster baroness.
I think she was a tad up herself too. Had the posh accent and all.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
shes not that hot, jeez

and this is reality tv gone to far.
finding australias smartest kid? based on if they can answer a bunch of questions?

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
I agree... she's not that hot.

Most of the kids on this show are smart arses.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think they did their intitial testing at UNSW!!!
I saw the chairs in Mathew's theatre, the pavilion and clancy auditorium!

iheartjm

HSC
i think she has a pretty face.
the show was very intriguing. i was a goofball and tried to answer the questions. it was fun, and i see now why i'm not up there, besides the fact that i'm not 11 or 12. but my goodness though kids are very smart. they'll have bright futures. and the prize they get if they win in the finals. Wooooohhhhh!!!!!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
"Australia's Brainiest Kid" was the #1 show last night with 1.44 million (2.03 million nationally) tuned in.

Seven won the night with a 31% share of the primetime audience, a seven first lol

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
"Australia's Brainiest Kid" was the #1 show last night with 1.44 million (2.03 million nationally) tuned in.

Seven won the night with a 31% share of the primetime audience, a seven first lol
i guess it was an interesting concept......

where do you get the figures?

troika

HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
and this is reality tv gone to far.
finding australias smartest kid? based on if they can answer a bunch of questions?
you do know this is a game show right?

Tennille said:
I just can't get over that Julia girl. "It's pronounced Hulia". Who names their kid that and spells it with a "j"? Talk about smart parents. "I want to meet Mozart"...They're like 10 year old kids who want to meet Mozart. But it's the parents' fault. Wouldn't you just let the kid act like a kid...it's not fair on them. You don't have to be intelligent to be successful.
she's from the Balkan area in south-east Europe you ignorant fool. i can tell by her accent. there used to be this girl in my class who had the same name but it was pronounced differently. and she should've just said 'if he was alive…'

for a tv reporter, Anna is a looker. there was nothing good on tele on the night so i guess that's why it won in it's timeslot.

DaRanjed

So what time is it on? It's on Sunday...I presume.

I feel sorry for the kids with those strict parents.
I can imagine it.
Giving the kid the silent treatment on the drive home.
Probably a yelling session at home.

I'm watching the show this week.

mayhemily

HSC
It really makes you feel like crap when they ask a question you don't know and the little smarties do. I didn't like that kid that kept making the faces and went under the table and stuff. I dunno. I'll tune in again.

Jase

HSC
that thomas guy is gonna get the shit kicked out of him in high school.
He's a true dickhead.

but i gotta admit.. those 11yos are smarter than one would think.

Narelle

HSC
i loved that thomas dude, he had personality, at least he was funny and seemed relaxed... the others were all snobbey

i love this now

i wonder what it would be like to be one of those kids... im probably totally wrong but for some reason i imagine their parents never telling them that they love them... and them seeking praise and affection from their parents through academic achievement... they probably drown themselves in school work to fill the empty void they feel inside because they probably have no friends... all their school peers probably tease the shit out of them

oh well at least one of them got an ipod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)