Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

juggernaut

HSC
hahah is anyone watching how BAD jodhie is hosting the finale? she is so nervous and awkward. shes stuffed up numerous times. has no or little input in the conversations. its like theyve passed on the role of speaking/hosting to the kiwi girl.

the part i liked best was when one of the judges (the first womaN) went to mention how steph was way to young and it wasnt her time (which had been brought up numerous times throughout the show and jodhi made it obvious she didnt agree) and you heard a faint "oh here we go again" from jodhi. LOL she forgot her mic was on ?

also at the very end, jodhi went straight to the loser as opposed to ALICE the winner. charlotte had to step in and take over and introduce alice and hand her the prize.

WTF? what kind of hosting was this. she was so dodgy. i really think they will be reconsidering her position next season

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
I am so annoyed at how Jodi (too bad, she doesn't deserve the H) cut Alex Perry off. And was she crying while reading the autocue at the end? Anyway...

Yay!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well that was pretty atrocious television.
they could just said "and now for the australia's next top model live final: the winner is...(foxy picture up) ALICE!" and then given her the car keys and cut to BONES.

...i should really be a television producer. SHORT AND SWEET, PEOPLE!

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
That bald headed judge (alex?) almost made me vommit. The Host was right for interrupting his uneccessary, boring , excessive, over-emphasised comment on Alice. We've seen her, she looks like an Aids patient from sub-sahara not a supermodel.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
That bald headed judge (alex?) almost made me vommit. The Host was right for interrupting his uneccessary, boring , excessive, over-emphasised comment on Alice. We've seen her, she looks like an Aids patient from sub-sahara not a supermodel.
on what planet is it ok to interrupt a co-judge like that on live television? he was having his say, the rest had said their opinion, and she behaved disgustingly in my opinion. now watch her get fired...

lexie85

HSC
alice is the most ugliest one picked yet, i agree she has the model look etc etc but shes still nasty

HSC
The chick from Emu Plains. the bogan one with horrible teeth. I bet her dick sucking game is bad. And WTF is it with USA & CANADA's being 100x better. Atleast they choose OUTSIDE the typical white girl crap. I saw no ANTM that had a dark skin chick, it was all white and bogan

lexie85

HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
USA & CANADA's being 100x better. Atleast they choose OUTSIDE the typical white girl crap. I saw no ANTM that had a dark skin chick, it was all white and bogan
QFT x infinity

HSC
narelly said:
OMG Melrose I couldnt stand her im so happy that she didnt win!!! And Eugenia was like "i think that the last contestants of ANTM were so boring" when she was so dull she acted all miss diva in her selection then when she was in the house she was the quietest person in there.

Back to Australias next top model.... I wasnt that into the past two seasons what ever happend to those winners, what are they doing now??
I saw Ebonics(season 2's winner)entering Centrelink one time.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
on what planet is it ok to interrupt a co-judge like that on live television? he was having his say, the rest had said their opinion, and she behaved disgustingly in my opinion. now watch her get fired...
Any reality tv show?

Rofl, please, controversy = ratings.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i think mink sadowsky would be an awesome host. at least she actually models, unlike jodhi, charlotte and the rest of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)