Autumn 2007 Results? (1 Viewer)

GTR

HSC
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the results for Autumn 2007 are going to be released? Thanks!

j_davo24

HSC
GTR said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the results for Autumn 2007 are going to be released? Thanks!
Should be mid July, somewhere around the 15th I would suggest. CBF to look it up though. Lol.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sparkl3z said:
aww..thats like ages away..i want mine now!!! lol
You want it already...I haven't even had my last exam yet:|

Justin

HSC
through any other media of his choice." - Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth)
It's ironic that they have gender biased language in the HREOC legislation.

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
No sign of an early release, not like in Spring 06, where they "slipped out" about 24 hours early... not sure if I want to know early or not...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
This is the only time i've been scared of results...I think it is because I know I didn't put much effort at all into the exams. Hopefully my assessment marks will counter that...

Jonathan A

HSC
Ahh its that time of the holidays again when the panic starts. The nerves are starting again. Hope everyone does well!

sthcross.dude

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Ahh its that time of the holidays again when the panic starts. The nerves are starting again. Hope everyone does well!
hey what year of ur law course are you in, im in my first year. Did u find many ppl fail torts and intro to law? How hard is it to get D's and HD's in these first year law subjects?

Has any1 checked theirs yet ??
I have no marks but my credit points changed - I got 40, meaning I passed. Hopefully it doesn't change.

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I got mine at about 8am from PlatformWeb.

Wonder of wonders, I am through in all subjects.

For Jonathon A - I was surprised to hear that some failed ADR... they must be really disappointed...

GTR

HSC
How can anyone possible fail ADR? Tillet is a very easy going tutor, and the course content was very easy to digest. I am guessing that those who failed did not do at least half their workbook.

L

LaraB

GTR said:
How can anyone possible fail ADR? Tillet is a very easy going tutor, and the course content was very easy to digest. I am guessing that those who failed did not do at least half their workbook.
I know in the past of people who failed for poor attendance - some only turned up to one class... and adr and mediation do really require full attendance...

They even say on tute rego not to enrol in it unless you can attend all the classes..

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
GTR said:
I now have a little more on this.... seems that, for one person in my class, through being sick, she overlooked one of the compulsory questions in the workbook.
That, in spite of otherwise completing the workbook, was apparently enough to trigger a fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)