average joe 2 (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh that will be funny... he didn't look to happy at all..
It would be good if all the guys were watching in the submarine

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
this is prolly a bit old, but how sad was it when 1 of the model guys (forgot his name) got in shit for drawing that picture.. and acted all macho about it, then later to the camera he told of how he used to be like a geek in high school.. got bullied & shyte.. lol aWw & because of that cartoon he was evicted (kicked off.. whatever) felt sorry for him ! =(

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
yeah she's made out with basically all of them. i'm glad that dude goes in with a submarine
Lols a sub , just one great idea after another ~~ I felt sorry for the average Joe that left!!

:kaz.n:

HSC
i think larissa will choose the hunky guy coz brian(average guy) is like 31 and she is 24...and u know how shallow she is...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
from the preview it seems like shes going to choose brian (to me anyway) .. i hope she does- so it can be all "fairytale" like, and the show will have actually worked out

HSC
Originally posted by simmic
i thought that she and X broke up not long after their holiday together but her website says that their still together...hmmm
oh really? who told u that? im really curious coz she does seem shallow

Originally posted by eLmo
from the preview it seems like shes going to choose brian (to me anyway) .. i hope she does- so it can be all "fairytale" like, and the show will have actually worked out
i havent seen the site tellin us who is gonna win but i HIGHLY doubt brian will win...he mite be funny smart bend over backwards for her etc but she is shallow and goes for the hunk...my prediction ;)

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i looked up her 'secret' on the net last night, lol

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by :kaz.n:
oh really? who told u that? im really curious coz she does seem shallow
Originally posted by iambored
i looked up her 'secret' on the net last night, lol
yeh something to do wif her secret. Well the site i went to realitytvworld.com (not sure if thats the name) certainly made it sound like they broken up

so is next wk the finale or not?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i don't know who she choose's but I read in a magazine that she is still with the guy, but he lives far away so that take turns at visiting eachother

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah next week is the finale (i think!)

they did break up to do with her 'secret'
but yeah her site says they are still together, so i guess they got together?
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
i don't know who she choose's but I read in a magazine that she is still with the guy, but he lives far away so that take turns at visiting eachother
and he was the one who wasn't going out with the girl he liked because she now lives far away..

Seabiscuit

HSC
How funny was it in this week's episode when she started comparing the 3 guys left to characters in The Wizard Of Oz? It was so scripted!! I bet the producer wrote that for her, like they probbaly write everything she says.
And she said that the guy who she got rid of (was his name Brad or something?..) was the scarecrow.. except she couldnt say he had no brain! :p So that ruined her whole metaphor thing.

HSC
lol yehh seabiscuit i was just thinkin that!i bet like 60% of the things she sed is scripted..and a further 39% is sappy bullshit..and perhaps 1% of truth :S

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
mother of two actually

...nah jk...might spoil things if you knew...tho u could always check it up on the web

HSC
N/A
omg did u see the last episode when that ummm wats his name..
**** i forgot..well nehow, he was watchin the 2 of em out on their date...serious stalker material there...=S..
but yerr newai.. how old is she?

KfWang

well he isnt really a stalker if they make him drive the sub over and have a peek, and you kind of feel for the guy..
anyway i thought he was preety cool, but now its less interesting without the bad-ass guy making other guy cry hahaha
love that episode when he went up to that guy drawing the cartoons and went off at him

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
come on like she wont go for the hot dude... Its the most predictable thing ever

Odds Hot dude 1:1
Average Joe 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000:1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)