average joe 2 (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
hahaha me and my friends just watch that show to pay out DAaaaviidd Dassscallll
He is gone now though. He was funny, but I was starting to get tired of him:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by rumour
the beaver guy is an ass!
i'm so happy she didn't pick him in the end!(i know who she picked!)
Yeah, he is gone now. Larissa gave him two chances but he just couldn't keep him mouth shut:lol:. I was surprise she let him off the second time actually:).

aditya

HSC
somebody please be kind enough to pm the winner to me =)

im in yr 12 and i just watched it by chance yesterday night, i got no clue wats on wen... im always missing stuff... so if u could be kind enough to honestly tell me the winner as a fact, it would be much appreciated

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Anyways - I'm like watching tele 5-6hrs (non uni days)a day
Six hours:eek:! The most I ever watch is three hours (on a Monday) and I am starting to get sick of it after that amount of time:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by aditya
somebody please be kind enough to pm the winner to me =)

im in yr 12 and i just watched it by chance yesterday night, i got no clue wats on wen... im always missing stuff... so if u could be kind enough to honestly tell me the winner as a fact, it would be much appreciated
Do a search on the Internet. It will take you less than a minute:).

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
why do you people call that other dude "the beaver guy?" sorry i missed an episode. but yeh that guy does have a freakin big mouth...calling overweight people lazy in front of larissa's "heavy mum"

last nights was pretty good though. but tony was all "ahhh the painting, must save the painting, pfttt who cares about the real thing...and kinda just abandoned the girl on the boat swiming away with his precious painting. do you think tony would have stayed if his date wasnt sabotaged? But if it was you would you have pushed the button? Heck im such a curious person...see a button...hmmm lets see what it does...

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
last nights was pretty good though. but tony was all "ahhh the painting, must save the painting, pfttt who cares about the real thing...and kinda just abandoned the girl on the boat swiming away with his precious painting. do you think tony would have stayed if his date wasnt sabotaged? But if it was you would you have pushed the button? Heck im such a curious person...see a button...hmmm lets see what it does...
I reckon tony was obessed with his painting cause (i dont know about you guys) but it would have taken me hours and hours to do that thing :)

And no.........these noway I'd press the button, I rekcon it was a ripper of an episode and its really getting exciting towards the end..............the beach girls was really hot too ;)

I was however doing abit of channal surfing and watching late night poker on SBS .............the commentator used all these advance terminalogies when the guy only had a pair :confused:

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
go to www.nbc.com

or alternatively, if your really lazy, pm me and ill tell ya
Stay away ..................away but PM me when Amazing race 5 is gonna com'on air;) you seem to know these stuff!!

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
wtf, yesterdays was the first episode i've seen ever. dont they recognize larissa's voice when she was disguised her mother?! like wtf.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
why do you people call that other dude "the beaver guy?" sorry i missed an episode. but yeh that guy does have a freakin big mouth...calling overweight people lazy in front of larissa's "heavy mum"
I think it was last weeks episode, he called Lasissa A "Beaver" behind her back;).

In my opinion the painting was quite poor anyway. What ended up happening to Larissa's portrait of him anyway:confused:? I don't think Tony would have stayed if their boat wasn't sabotaged because as Larissa said, he kept saying how they had so much in common, when all they really had was their artistic interest. He was always too serious and I think the last straw was when he just wouldn't get over their sabotaged date. It was like he wanted pity or something:rolleyes:.

If I was in the room with the detonator, I am not sure if I would have pushed the leaver or not. I probably would have done it for fun, like for a joke (like Michael Cardamone was doing):D.

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah Tony's painting really didnt look anything like Larissa...

But i gotta say Beaver guy (Cardo) really grew on me in last nights episode. I mean, the things he says are really dodgy and he should think before he speaks, but he's so funny! I just kept laughing whenever he opened his mouth.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I rekcon it was a ripper of an episode and its really getting exciting towards the end..............the beach girls was really hot too ;)
I think it was a good episode too. I really didn't think the first "hunk" was going to get voted off though. Of course Brooke Burns (the girl on Baywatch) is beautiful:D!

I was however doing abit of channal surfing and watching late night poker on SBS .............the commentator used all these advance terminalogies when the guy only had a pair :confused:
What does that have to do with Average Joe:lol:?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I think it was last weeks episode, he called Lasissa A "Beaver" behind her back;).

In my opinion the painting was quite poor anyway.
a beaver? but why? how is she like a beaver??

yeh he made a pretty girl look ugly...didnt like the painting at all or his style of painting...too much shading. That guy is a bit weird...didnt he say something in the first episode about him not having any pores or soemthing to do with not being able to sweat properly?

didnt watch it properly but werent their date really far away from the house? Yeh probably push it for fun and out of curiosity but if i knew that it would sabotage someone's date, i wouldnt do it. Well if i knew what it would do, i wouldnt be curious either...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
wtf, yesterdays was the first episode i've seen ever. dont they recognize larissa's voice when she was disguised her mother?! like wtf.
I agree, she didn't disguise her voice very well. The thing is, we know that she was playing her mum, so we know to look out for the similarities in her voice, but the "contestants" did not expect that it was a set up, and so the thought probably wouldn't enter their mind:).

Seabiscuit

HSC
a beaver? but why? how is she like a beaver??

yeh he made a pretty girl look ugly...didnt like the painting at all or his style of painting...too much shading. That guy is a bit weird...didnt he say something in the first episode about him not having any pores or soemthing to do with not being able to sweat properly?

Apparently Beaver means "a really hot woman" or something... tho i really dont see a connection between beavers and good looking people. (no offence to any beavers who may be reading this thread)

And yeah, Tony said in the first episode that he didnt have any sweat glands.. which was really random. :S

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
But i gotta say Beaver guy (Cardo) really grew on me in last nights episode. I mean, the things he says are really dodgy and he should think before he speaks, but he's so funny! I just kept laughing whenever he opened his mouth.
Yeah, he was a larrikin. I was even laughing before he said anything sometimes. Like when they said Larissa was going to dress up like her mother and interview them, I started laughing even before it even happened because I knew Michael Cardamone was going to say something he shouldn't have:lol:!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
I agree, she didn't disguise her voice very well. The thing is, we know that she was playing her mum, so we know to look out for the similarities in her voice, but the "contestants" did not expect that it was a set up, and so the thought probably wouldn't enter their mind:).
i think all the contestants were too nervous to notice anything else...especially when they are fired with questions such as "what is the most physically unattractive attribute of a woman" And anyway...there nothing wrong with her voice. A lot of times when i answer the phone people mistake me for my mum and my mobile voice caller mistakes my mums voice for mine when she tries it.

Apparently Beaver means "a really hot woman" or something... tho i really dont see a connection between beavers and good looking people. (no offence to any beavers who may be reading this thread)

And yeah, Tony said in the first episode that he didnt have any sweat glands.. which was really random. :S
hmm then not much wrong with calling her that right? Its some kind of slang?? like doesnt phat (pronounced fat) also mean hot?

tony...i think he wants people to feel sorry for him...boohoo i cant sweat like a normal person, like me. but he does seem to have a pretty fit body so he probably works out...um so where does all the sweat go??

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
didnt watch it properly but werent their date really far away from the house?
I don't know how far away it was, but they had to drive on a motorbike to get there:).

Beaver actually mean "vagina";).

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
I don't know how far away it was, but they had to drive on a motorbike to get there:).
hmmm can they blow up something that far away? isnt it connected by wires?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
i think all the contestants were too nervous to notice anything else...especially when they are fired with questions such as "what is the most physically unattractive attribute of a woman" And anyway...there nothing wrong with her voice. A lot of times when i answer the phone people mistake me for my mum and my mobile voice caller mistakes my mums voice for mine when she tries it.
I suppose so, they are related after all:).

hmm then not much wrong with calling her that right? Its some kind of slang?? like doesnt phat (pronounced fat) also mean hot?
"Phat" mean "cool":).

tony...i think he wants people to feel sorry for him...boohoo i cant sweat like a normal person, like me. but he does seem to have a pretty fit body so he probably works out...um so where does all the sweat go??
Maybe he just has to urinate more:confused:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)