average joe 2 (2 Viewers)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i thought it was hilarious when the A.D.D guy threw the watermelon in the pool. "don't go in the pool! there's a watermelon in it!" hope he wins :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
oh him, his the one i dislike the most lol.. I also didn't like that guy thats stuck in the 50's style ..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Yeah go asian chefs, the're cool!!

Anyways why would NBC film 2 Average joes if they havent aired the first one to find if it profitable or not??
take a chance. if it was liked, they could profit on average joe 2. if not, i suppose they may have ended even. and if they didn't think they would profit, they wouldn't have made it in the first place

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what was the go with the guy with longish hair, hes like 'IM DAVID DASKAL' and im like 'yeah, thats nice buddy' its almost as if he is SO proud of his name or something

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
haha yeah the afro dude right? who thinks his RIGHT OUT THERE, in the COOL CROWD!!!! like WTF!!

hmm.. the chick is so rude HAHA during the filiming by the hidden cameras. "what the f!@# did i get myself into" .. did you guys transformed them and made them even more dorkier.. like come on R E S P E C T!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
take a chance. if it was liked, they could profit on average joe 2. if not, i suppose they may have ended even. and if they didn't think they would profit, they wouldn't have made it in the first place

Yeah but most other shows, they air the first series then if its got good ratings, they film the second one, just seemed strange, Anyways, this on seems better cause the joe says "do u think your better then me" and the hunky guy says "yes" !!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
they had to film them straight after one another to eliminate chances of the plot being revealed to contestants

like, larissa didnt know they were gunna be average guys, and there will be hot guys later on and stuff...if AJ1 had of aired, then they filmed AJ2, sure, she might not have known going in that they were gunna be average and stuff, but if she had have watched AJ1, she would know the twists and stuff once she realised what show she was on.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
they had to film them straight after one another to eliminate chances of the plot being revealed to contestants

like, larissa didnt know they were gunna be average guys, and there will be hot guys later on and stuff...if AJ1 had of aired, then they filmed AJ2, sure, she might not have known going in that they were gunna be average and stuff, but if she had have watched AJ1, she would know the twists and stuff once she realised what show she was on.
Still a risk that the ratings may not be good but TV ratings are always good these days, too many couch potatoes ,like us unforunately, I still thinmk shes gonna ditch all the Joe and pick a hunky guy!! Any news on Adam's new show?? Ps where do I go to find out about up an coimg new shows that havent aired yet??

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i reckon that david daskal dickhead looks like a character from the simpsons......Sideshow Mel (the guy with the bone in his hair)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Carlito
its been over a year since Average Joe 1 was filmed
yeah, but AJ2 was filmed straight after AJ1 was filmed (before AJ1 even aired)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Still a risk that the ratings may not be good
well thats why they hire one of those show forecasters who predict what type of shows would be popular

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by simmic
well thats why they hire one of those show forecasters who predict what type of shows would be popular
that didnt work with "The Resort"... according to todays SMH it just got axed.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Average Joe 2 should be rename to Ugly Joe. they are so ugly. No personality whatsoever to make up their look.

And the A.D.D (whaever that means) David Daskle guy is such an arse. Didn't he kneel down and kiss Larissa on the hand?? LOL

Originally posted by smegthehead
i thought it was hilarious when the A.D.D guy threw the watermelon in the pool. "don't go in the pool! there's a watermelon in it!" hope he wins :p
:rofl: now THAT's funny!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
that didnt work with "The Resort"... according to todays SMH it just got axed.
thats because australian reality shows suck.

They should sack these forecast people and hire one of us instead

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
lol...but i think americans are so much meaner and more dramatic so australian version probably will lack the extra punch

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
in AJ 2, the joes are a helluva lot uglier than the first episode, aren't they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)