Average Joe (5 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Did u guys see when she visited Adams place in the shorts for next wk.. She looked up on the wall and this thing was framed i think it said something about top businesses.. and something was said about Adam..
So im thinking Adam may have a bit of money? or be really sucessful in real life.. but mabye im wrong, we'll have to wait and c next wk.. i'm glad zach is gone..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i think he is very successful. it was a magazine cover which was framed. i wonder why he hasn't let it on in the show.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah - i think he's really rich, he must be a real humble guy

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah he seems nice. sometimes wants to get the girl too badly though

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
he knew that would effect her decisions and stuff. Take Zach for example, because he was the macho guy of the average joes she was blind to fact that he was a total dick until that incident where he talked about DUFF's

Carlito

HSC
omg thres an average joe 3, but if i say too much it will give away the ending of this one

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
omg thres an average joe 3, but if i say too much it will give away the ending of this one
Tell us more - I wanna know, just to spoil anything!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
pm me, coz i already know what happens with this one!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
an average joe 3 already? it was posted here that the chick in average joe 2 was pissed off.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
Did u guys see when she visited Adams place in the shorts for next wk.. She looked up on the wall and this thing was framed i think it said something about top businesses.. and something was said about Adam..
So im thinking Adam may have a bit of money? or be really sucessful in real life.. but mabye im wrong, we'll have to wait and c next wk.. i'm glad zach is gone..
I really like adam, l think she only likes that guy (Jason l think) because of the way he kisses.

Carlito

HSC
Average Joe 3 is sort of a followon from average joe 1, except its a role reversal. One of the guys from average joe 1 now gets to choose from heaps of girls

Oh, and channel 7 will be showing Average Joe 2: Hawaii next week i think

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I really like adam, l think she only likes that guy (Jason l think) because of the way he kisses.
I think she only likes that Jason cos his "oh so pretty". She did say that Adam was a really good kisser too didnt she? something about him having really soft lips (urgg) Adam is a funny, goofy dude but i did think he kinda overreacted when he didnt get chosen for the date. She's kinda deciding on her future so nothing wrong with keeping her options open so that she doesnt make the wrong choice right? A little jealousy if fine but then Adam started going on about "oh i dont wanna be in this game anymore...frankly i dont wanna be with a girl like that". In a gameshow like this, people are gonna get hurt no matter who she choses. That mike dude has feelings too and maybe he wont get as hurt but he should be given some chance.

Average Joe 3 sounds interesting...especially the role reversal. I reckon a lot of guys are more shallow than girls. You see heaps of pretty girls on the street with ugly dudes but not so many the other way around.

Next wk is Average Joe 1 finale isnt it?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Average Joe 3 is sort of a followon from average joe 1, except its a role reversal. One of the guys from average joe 1 now gets to choose from heaps of girls

Oh, and channel 7 will be showing Average Joe 2: Hawaii next week i think
ohhh. so it could be either way, sort of - the pretty boy loses, and gets ugly girls, or the average one loses and gets pretty girls.

i hope they show the new one next week. what i like about this show is that the season is relatively short.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
oh i hope they bring back the cute curly head dude (is the name mike??). I think its more interesting if they bring in pretty guy with ugly girls cos if its ugly guy with pretty girls you would hardly think there would be any competition. Unless the girls arre competing to see who can lose the guy first. Ahhh...it is a shallow world out there

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so maybe that tells us the winner then? we will wait and see this week. and i would like to know their definition of ugly girls. it wa simteresting seeing the ugly guys, i never really realised how selective the bachelor and other shows were.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's mike? but the person above said it would reveal something about this season's finale.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
umm good point. i think it might have been. i didn't draw that connection, but he was the first to walk into the room when the 3 gool looking ones came in(i think), so it probably was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)