Average Joe (4 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah trying to make us give in. its' on in a couple of days

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
well down to 2 guys -- adam & jason. who wants who to win ?! i'm going for jason... gooo jase !! (adam's a funny guy, but he's more the bestfriend type)

and as for the 2nd season of AJ.. i've been checking out the site aswell and looks like they've got a whole lot more *hunky-model-types* coming in halfway.. lol that'll spin out the average joes =P

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
cool , should be interesting, we prob won't get to see no# 2 until next yrhere.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
(adam's a funny guy, but he's more the bestfriend type)
do you say that because of the looks?

Originally posted by OZGIRL86
cool , should be interesting, we prob won't get to see no# 2 until next yrhere.
someone said it may be on next week?

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
Adam doesnt seem like really romantic either. The way he blushes and acts giddly around Melana reminds me of a kid sometimes. Maybe thats why he seems like more of a bestfriend?

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Damn I wish I didnt know who won , It would have been more interesting - dont give in to temptation !! :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mmm

well iwould generally say because of the looks. i can't imagine her feeling on the same level as someone like adam, i think she likes to muck around with him but still feels above him in some ways

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh, but she says somethings about him that sounds like she really does like him, but who knows if its romantically. I would have thought if she felt something strong she would have chosen him for the last single date. I know she needs to get to know Jason aswell, but it was slack she neva chose adam..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mmm

well iwould generally say because of the looks. i can't imagine her feeling on the same level as someone like adam, i think she likes to muck around with him but still feels above him in some ways
I think she feels superior to everyone, but she's still ok

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Damn I wish I didnt know who won , It would have been more interesting - dont give in to temptation !! :p
oh i checked it out a while ago. When i couldnt be bothered to watch the show anymore. But because i read that new guys would be coming, i thought hmmm...this might get interesting. Its alright watching it even though you know the end...you just check for clues which influences her choice

maybe she didnt choose adam for the last date because she feels that she know him really well already and that he doesnt need to impress her during the date to be chosen? Maybe she thought that they could have many other dates afterwards? Or maybe not. Maybe she just wanted to spend another 2 hrs snoggin with jason.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC

not really.. him and melena have alot of fun together, but he seems more the bestfriend type cos he's always joyful, happy & funny.. he'd be the BEST guy friend ever =P

someone said it may be on next week?
i doubt that, cos in america they've just finished the 2nd season of the bachelorette (with meredith) and they still haven't started it here.. same with joe millionaire. did you guys know there was a season 2 of that ? the chik who won (forget her name), she ended up choosing money over the guy (forgot his name too, i think it was rob ??), and so the producers made a *double or nothing* deal with her -- she would come back for another season, where SHE chooses guys for dates and lalala.. the guy at the end would choose either her or the money, and if he chooses her then the money is doubled and they'll share it together =)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Annegelic
i doubt that, cos in america they've just finished the 2nd season of the bachelorette (with meredith) and they still haven't started it here.. same with joe millionaire. did you guys know there was a season 2 of that ? the chik who won (forget her name), she ended up choosing money over the guy (forgot his name too, i think it was rob ??), and so the producers made a *double or nothing* deal with her -- she would come back for another season, where SHE chooses guys for dates and lalala.. the guy at the end would choose either her or the money, and if he chooses her then the money is doubled and they'll share it together =)
wasn't it called For Love or Money?? I don't know.. I watched the last couple of episodes of it.. I can't remember the girl's name either.. :rolleyes:

jessica_morriso

i've seen the whole series in nz and i can tell you the ends crap 1/2 way through bthey bring in hot blokes and in the end it's 1 hot bloke 1 avarage joe but i wont tell you who wins but if you really want to know private message me

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i reckon jason wins

but i hope jason turns out to b this 'actor' who flames melena and tells her he was just a decoy n that he doesnt like her

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
hey have you noticed that australia has overdone every reality tv scenario except the dating ones? we just get the ones from the US

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
american reality shows are better i think. They've all seem to have bigger personalities. I think the people in American big brother are as mean as hell whereas most people in the Australian version try to get along

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by jessica_morriso
i've seen the whole series in nz and i can tell you the ends crap 1/2 way through bthey bring in hot blokes and in the end it's 1 hot bloke 1 avarage joe but i wont tell you who wins but if you really want to know private message me
They showed it in NZ before they showed it here!!!

I just lost any respect i had for channel 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)