Average Joe (3 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah do you think she was being fake? i thought she was at first when the guys came, and then i thought when she realsied they were all average joes then she was benuine? :confused:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
she def. was to start off with, but as you say, i think she became a little more genuine towards the end, but i think it was still v. fake
however, later on when they were all chatting and stuff, i think that was more 'real'

T

timbk2

its only 6 episodes...

and then theres Average Joe 2: Hawii
and Average Joe 3

i cant remmebr waht that final note said..
somethin like.. some of the contestants were paid in relation to their size.. or seomthin along those lines.. lol.. that fat guy's prolly rich by now

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I really thought Tareq (Indian professor) was cool.
I also laughed when they rocked up in a bus, and how the bus creaked when that huge tall fat guy came out.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
I'd Loved to watch that :D
I think you meant hunky guy with ordinary girls ;) And where have I seem Melina, I know i seen her somewhere, and where have I seen the host:rolleyes: After the HSC the brain just anit what it use to be:p
the host is from that b grade sitcom from a few years ago starring brooke shields, i think she might have been in newsradio too when that was on

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i found it funny how when melina and the fat guy were trying to get their photo in the booth, they had trouble squeezing him in, and in the photo his head took up most of the space

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
its only 6 episodes...

and then theres Average Joe 2: Hawii
and Average Joe 3
but wouldn't that defy the whole point? i thought it was supposed to be a shock for the girl who was expecting these gorgeous model-type bachelors, but gets 'average joes'. if they make sequels, the secret will be out and the girl will be expecting it.

Originally posted by babyslug
I really thought Tareq (Indian professor) was cool.
i thought he was really strange, how he 'observed' everyone. its like when you go to a guy 'um, are you stalking me?' and hes like 'noo im just, um, observing'. he's weird! and that whole brocolli thing!
Originally posted by babyslug
I also laughed when they rocked up in a bus, and how the bus creaked when that huge tall fat guy came out.
that was sooo mean, its like just cos they aren't models, they don't deserve a limo! i would protest if i was an average joe.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Average Joe : Hawaii was filmed directky after average joe so she got the shock of her life too and bitched at the producers haha

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Average Joe : Hawaii was filmed directky after average joe so she got the shock of her life too and bitched at the producers haha
oh good.

sar567

THe phone booth with the fat guy was really funny. What was the go with the fake date was he just there to add to the surprise? That bit seemed a little weird to me.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy

that was sooo mean, its like just cos they aren't models, they don't deserve a limo! i would protest if i was an average joe.
But the bus sort of added to the "average" theme...you know, average transport :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
But the bus sort of added to the "average" theme...you know, average transport :D
that;s why i think they did it

the writing at the end sounds interesting.. i hope they replay it again at the end of the next episode.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I think its been mentioned before, but she was upset and goes "95% of these guys aren't my type" she said that after meeting with each one for about 1 min or less.

What a bitch.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i hope the series doesn't die out and become boring. I'm missing out on ER just for Average Joe.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
And where have I seem Melina, I know i seen her somewhere, and where have I seen the host:rolleyes: After the HSC the brain just anit what it use to be:p
The host was on seinfeld a couple of times and was on a show with brooke shields called suddenly susan (i think some 1 already said this)

as for Melina, they said she was a former NFL cheerleader and something about being in Miss America

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
The host was on seinfeld a couple of times and was on a show with brooke shields called suddenly susan (i think some 1 already said this)

as for Melina, they said she was a former NFL cheerleader and something about being in Miss America
Ahr ...... Thanks Suney J, and boo the Bulldogs jk:) Anyways when Melina said she really found it hard to cut 4 guys, what she meant to say was "I'm only interested in like 4 guys and the rest you are eqaully not my type", Well the series is getting interesting, What ever happed to Joe Millionair or For love or for money (which should be named or money or for more money)??:cool:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
im interested to know who actually was her type

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
im interested to know who actually was her type
Easy, the first guy she say that came on a limo, she didnt want to seem shallow so she said she perfer personality over looks,

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
boy, if i were Marc, i fuckn snap that Zach fool in the head...

my favourite is dennis. he is so suve.. the nerdy appearance is just a guise to keep all the girls from swarming around him. he is the one that reminds me most about myself. :)

other than that this show is a disgrace (except for Melena, the extraordinarily attractive country bumpkin from the prairies). They bring in 3 "hot" guys later on and that totally contradicts the aim of the show...

not even the physical intimidation of Craig or the intellectual superiority of Tariq will be able to keep one of the 'model males' from winning this one methinks..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)