Average Joe (3 Viewers)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by reynaldo
They bring in 3 "hot" guys later on and that totally contradicts the aim of the show...

That's crap...it defeats the whole purpose of average joe

clerisy

HSC
It does. But is one of them the first trick guy they pulled out? Cause he was a stud, and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him.

I think the tap dancer guy is fantastic. He deserves a girl, I think. Does anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld with the bizarro world, because I think the tap dancing guy is an exact replica of bizarro Jerry. And considering there's the host, and the George look a like it's a regular Seinfeld reunion.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
What ever happed to Joe Millionair or For love or for money (which should be named or money or for more money)??:cool:
they cant make sequels of these shows because the surprise has been given away. joe millionare was clever because no one knew he was actually poor, it had the shock value. same with for love or money - none of them (including the guy) knew they would have to choose between the guy and the money.. but since we all know now, they cant recreate that whole suspense thing.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
wats with the bill gates look a like that does the laundry

wat a nerd

this show reminds me of the revenge of the nerds and the big house is a fraternity with one hot chick

"DENNIS DENNIS DENIS" (insert gay nerdy bill gates smile here)

the curry guy is cool i like him. i figured out in india he is a pervet who "likes to watch"

and the guy with the big head, forehead like a drive in movie theatre (got egged by vin diesel) is a goof as well

i know the ending too but im still going to watch it

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
hey what actually happened in for love or money?... did they chose the guy or the money?
I think they chose the money

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
I think they chose the money
yeah, i didnt watch it, but i read an article on it a while back...apparently she chose money and because of that she is to never ever see the guy and if she does, she gets a fine

:rolleyes:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
hahaha, that's so gay. but i would choose the money too. Imagine all the other guys you can get.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
I'd Loved to watch that :D
I think you meant hunky guy with ordinary girls ;) And where have I seem Melina, I know i seen her somewhere, and where have I seen the host:rolleyes: After the HSC the brain just anit what it use to be:p
I read that Melina was previously in an episode of that show "meet my folks'

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
I read that Melina was previously in an episode of that show "meet my folks'
:p You mean the Amercian version, on channel 7 very late a few month ago, maybe, I've been watching too much tv lately:mad:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I watched it and thought it was great ...

The last message was something about getting legal advise, I could check the wording for you if you want (I taped it)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
yeah, i didnt watch it, but i read an article on it a while back...apparently she chose money and because of that she is to never ever see the guy and if she does, she gets a fine

:rolleyes:
that is soo not right. cos my friends and i used to say we would just take the money and meet up with the guy later. they cant fine people for seeing each other, can they??

and McLake can you tell us what it said? cos i didnt see that bit and everyones talking about it.. i feel like such an outcast :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
they can and they will, coz thats the whole idea of the show, you have to pick one or the other, the girls knew that going in

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
how will people find out if they've been meeting up or not?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
and McLake can you tell us what it said? cos i didnt see that bit and everyones talking about it.. i feel like such an outcast :p

"Portions of this program have been edited.

Some participants were paid in connection with thier appearance.

Participants may have consulted with produces regarding their choices and decisions."

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I really don't like Brad in Average Joe. (after watching the second episode) And i don't like Zach either...haha, he has smelly breath.
Although i really like Tareq - he seems to be the only decent guy there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)