Average marks (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
What's urs...?

my average aint that bad... off course it's less than what i'm aiming for.. but my average increased by 5% due to my last assessment... and i'm happy because i'm maintaining my rank and have been doing so for the whole of yr 12...

monique66

oddly enough i scored 2% lower in my last assessment but my rank shot right up, weird aye? I think i might have counted the 4uniters in my first assessment though :eek:

physician

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
sadly its 46%
no worries joe.. u've proven urself capable... just keep at it... and keep at the success one questions... murder them, literally demolish their insides and outs...

u can do it joe...

physician

HSC
damnation said:
oddly enough i scored 2% lower in my last assessment but my rank shot right up, weird aye? I think i might have counted the 4uniters in my first assessment though :eek:
lol.. yeh that happens sometimes... maybe the exams was like relatively harder than the other exams...

in my entire school we only have 8 students doing advanced so u could imagine how important rank would be... most of my classes have 4 students and so coming 3rd is literally below average although it's fun.. because if u ever come last... u can always say u came 4th... lol...

monique66

physician said:
lol.. yeh that happens sometimes... maybe the exams was like relatively harder than the other exams...

in my entire school we only have 8 students doing advanced so u could imagine how important rank would be... most of my classes have 4 students and so coming 3rd is literally below average although it's fun.. because if u ever come last... u can always say u came 4th... lol...
4 kids!!! what schools is that? hehe...i came like 5th out of 40 or so people...but i wouldn't mind coming 4th.. :rolleyes:

physician

HSC
damnation said:
4 kids!!! what schools is that? hehe...i came like 5th out of 40 or so people...but i wouldn't mind coming 4th.. :rolleyes:
N.A.H.I.C..(points to profile)... Noor Al Houda Islamic College.. u've probably never heard of it in ur life... anyways...

the whole of yr 12 is comprised of i think around 20 students...

5th out of 40... well done!
that's what i like about larger schools... u get to compare urself with a larger number of students... but its realy hard to see where u stand in a class of 4...

for maths i'm ranked 2nd... out of 8...so i'm quite happy with that...

monique66

physician said:
N.A.H.I.C..(points to profile)... Noor Al Houda Islamic College.. u've probably never heard of it in ur life... anyways...

the whole of yr 12 is comprised of i think around 20 students...

5th out of 40... well done!
that's what i like about larger schools... u get to compare urself with a larger number of students... but its realy hard to see where u stand in a class of 4...

for maths i'm ranked 2nd... out of 8...so i'm quite happy with that...
thats heaps good and no i never heard of it, sounds interesting. Your religous then? Hmm...i suppose you actually get a more realistic figure in a larger population- but you never know- half my year could be idiots! Like i might have come 5th but that was still like 86% so its not really that great... :rolleyes:

physician

HSC
damnation said:
thats heaps good and no i never heard of it, sounds interesting. Your religous then? Hmm...i suppose you actually get a more realistic figure in a larger population- but you never know- half my year could be idiots! Like i might have come 5th but that was still like 86% so its not really that great... :rolleyes:
religious.... umm depends on what u define religious as.... but from what i think u mean.. then yes....!!!

anyways that's not the point... lol.... i don't think half ur class are idiots.... well at least i hope not...

what's wrong with 86%... that's not too bad... well of course that depends on ur own standards or goals for maths.. but generally speaking... 86 sounds pritty good...

but anyways i can sort of determine where i stand from previous years.. or at least i try to...

i've figured that a 90 in english at my school usually results in an 80... allthough i think our year is one of the smartest years the school has had.. so i'm hoping that will change...

however for maths.. well my teacher is just brilliant.. we were ranked somewhere high last year just for maths... plus my teacher is practicing to mark HSC papers so i think maths is my safest subject...

we'll just have to wait until the HSC to find out I guess

monique66

i'm relying on english to lift my uai, i dunno how i'll go at maths. I hate definitive things. All my other subjects are all write-y so i can BS my way through, maths is all hard work :(
Meh...

physician

HSC
damnation said:
i'm relying on english to lift my uai, i dunno how i'll go at maths. I hate definitive things. All my other subjects are all write-y so i can BS my way through, maths is all hard work :(
Meh...
lol.. so i guess were exact opposites.. because i'm relying on maths to lift my UAI... seriosuly ...lol... i have no idea whatsoever why i'm doing E.E.1 and E.E.2... although i love E.E.2 but i find crime fiction exteremly boring/confusing...

I'm not very good at BSing my way through... however u should take full advantage if u r.. which i think ur allready doing...
I agree maths is hard work... but it usually pays off.. which is why i like it... sometimes i work 'HARD' for english but it rarely pays off.. well it does sort of.. but yeh i think u get what i mean

monique66

physician said:
lol.. so i guess were exact opposites.. because i'm relying on maths to lift my UAI... seriosuly ...lol... i have no idea whatsoever why i'm doing E.E.1 and E.E.2... although i love E.E.2 but i find crime fiction exteremly boring/confusing...

I'm not very good at BSing my way through... however u should take full advantage if u r.. which i think ur allready doing...
I agree maths is hard work... but it usually pays off.. which is why i like it... sometimes i work 'HARD' for english but it rarely pays off.. well it does sort of.. but yeh i think u get what i mean
yeah, luckily for you maths is better scaling than english :rolleyes: i'm going cf too! I actually think its alright, i'm working on my ext2 MW as we speak..
As for taking advantage of my bs skills :) let's just day they'll come in handy in the next 3 weeks when i have my trials *touches wood* well hopefully... :)

physician

HSC
damnation said:
yeah, luckily for you maths is better scaling than english :rolleyes: i'm going cf too! I actually think its alright, i'm working on my ext2 MW as we speak..
As for taking advantage of my bs skills :) let's just day they'll come in handy in the next 3 weeks when i have my trials *touches wood* well hopefully... :)

oooh yes good luck with ur trials....

i doubt i will finish my MW by due date... we still have to do our viva in week 9... then our report + the refelction statement + the major work + a crime fiction assessment+ my trails... all compressed into 6 weeks of next term...

EDIT: I think i better go and complete my chem homework...

Last edited:

monique66

physician said:
oooh yes good luck with ur trials....

i doubt i will finish my MW by due date... we still have to do our viva in week 9... then our report + the refelction statement + the major work + a crime fiction assessment+ my trails... all compressed into 6 weeks of next term...
ouch! yeah, i'd hate to have that but i still have 8 assessments due next term. No slacking off for me...:(

tempco

HSC
NAHIC aye.. MFIS > NAHIC.

muahahahhaha.

but then again, eng ext 2 was introduced this year.

physician

HSC
well good luck anyways... i wish u all the best in ur trails...oh yeh and the HSC

anyways.. i'm off... and good luck guys with ur future maths results.... since this thread is about maths... lol

physician

HSC
nekkid said:
NAHIC aye.. MFIS > NAHIC.

muahahahhaha.

but then again, eng ext 2 was introduced this year.
lol... r u by any chance a previous MFIS student...?

tempco

HSC
lol, i'd think it'd be pretty obvious i was a mfis student. gl with ur work, and get 100 uai and all that stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)