Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
okay okay wait up a second

i cant believe no one has said this yet, but

post a pic

redrum12

HSC
what does posting a pic have anything to do with this??

chelsea_rosa

HSC
i know how you feel, i still love my ex, but since him i've dated other guys and all they've done is hurt me so i ended up turning to my ex for comfort as a friend and now i love him again, my advice is dont live with regrets if you love him and want to be with him than do anything you can to be with him, if i could go back in time and be with my ex i would.

redrum12

HSC
i know how you feel, i still love my ex, but since him i've dated other guys and all they've done is hurt me so i ended up turning to my ex for comfort as a friend and now i love him again, my advice is dont live with regrets if you love him and want to be with him than do anything you can to be with him, if i could go back in time and be with my ex i would.
yeah i tried that. after rebounding, binge drinking, everything, im back to square one and hes moved on

i got shitfaced the other night, decided to call him. he said im busy, call me back. i said ok. twenty minutes later i call back and some sheila says "sorry but will's a little busy at the moment"

now considering how drunk i was, how emotional i was, how angry i got, and the fact that i kept drinking until i passed out (you know, my attempt to get rid of the hurt, the pain, the suffering, rah rah rah rah rah rah rah), i think its safe to say that even getting back with him would probably fuck me up a little bit more.

so im not going to get back with him, im not going to kill him either. but how do i get over him?

chelsea_rosa

HSC
move on with your life, have fun, live, you'll move on when the time is right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)