Avril Lavigne... (1 Viewer)

utopian731

Eudaimonian
Avril Lavigne's music (even that sounds strange, because its not hers and it can hardly be called "music" with a straight face) is shit, just like almost all pop is, in fact, all pop is.

But she is a bit of a fox,well, until she got addicted to that whole grunge image

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
you guys wanna see some skanky pics of her? i was so surprised when i saw these pics.. she looks so yucky

I think she actually looks better in those pics than she does all done up...
I would never have guessed that was her just by looking at them.:eek:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by mlagana
I hate the whole boi thing these days, especially when it dosn't save time. Boy already has three letters!? same with rawk (rock) sexc (sexy) etc. I'm cool if it saves time, or changes the way you say it, like you=u, be=b, boi=boy. Or terms like "hektic" and "korupt" which puts emphasis on the old "c" new "k", and when said in sentences amounts to pure hilarity. For eg. my friend works at VideoEzy (ezy is coo) and this guy comes in and goes, "hey bro u got big mommas house?" (which is truely one of the most terribly movies ever) and when my friend told him it in the humour section he replied merely with "hectic".

what really pisses me off is this vodaphone add where the song lyrics (which are scrolling at the bottom of the screen like the oldschool vegemite adds) and they replace "boy" with "by" but still sing boy. By is already a word u vaginas.
I completely agree with you!!!!! I HATE those ads:chainsaw: I mean put some bloody vowels in you retards. Shortening words like that isnt cool, its just annoying cause you have to stop and try and work out what those shortened words are, which then just takes even longer to read then normal words.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
Avril Lavigne? Should have been hit on the head with a shovel before she could walk.

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
izi said:
For all those of you that hate her punk image should listen to her album. Her songs are so special. Listen to her album and you will fall in love with her voice, her lyrics, her music. Its got that edge that really gets to you. I have been listening to her album for months and i still love it. Her songs are so true and real.
You left yourself open there when you complimented Avril Lavigne like seriously she should just do what every other shitty punk female singer does, blow people that will get her fans, instead of idiots like yourself who try to find depth in her idiotic and pointless lyric structure, Kill yourself- HHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Mongoosedog

HSC
holy **** on a **** sandwich with a **** on top....that post was incredibly -- HHHHHHHRRRRRRNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH

punk4trev

HSC
she is the best song writer, artist that I've ever seen. lately

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I liked her at age 10. Now? No, not really. I did really like I'm With You though.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I can not believe this loser calls herself a rock musician, please she plagiarises other people's lyrics and calls it hers, she's pop and even rock fans hate her. Plus her songs, well it should belong to some Barbie theme commercial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)