Awkward (1 Viewer)

Divzorz

HSC
Ok... i dunno what to do, or how to feel.
My best friend went out with the girl I liked for about a month.
It's weird though, because she flirted with me during that time and we liked each other. Then my friend and her broke up, the reasons, i dont know. She still flirted with me and Ive told her I like her. But now, apparently they're back together, I mean I dont understand it... I talk to her a lot, I thought we were ready to start a relationship, and now this? I dont want to lose my friend over this, or her friendship, but im confused and feel like maybe I've been toyed around with. How should i react? :confused::confused:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
She sounds like a massive flirt to me. May not even realise she's doing it at times.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Divzorz said:
It's weird though, because she flirted with me during that time and we liked each other. Then my friend and her broke up, the reasons, i dont know. She still flirted with me and Ive told her I like her. But now, apparently they're back together, I mean I dont understand it... I talk to her a lot, I thought we were ready to start a relationship, and now this? I dont want to lose my friend over this, or her friendship, but im confused and feel like maybe I've been toyed around with. How should i react? :confused::confused:
Well, you could politely pull her aside and ask is everything good between you two? It seems to me that either, you've misinterpreted her attitude towards you, or she's being a mind-fuck friend.

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
she obviously didnt have much respect for your feelings if she went back with your friend, are you sure you really do like her?

I think stay away from them for a while, and dont talk to her anymore

JP_123

HSC
Divzorz said:
mate dnt worri bout ur mate go for the chick

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
y is there so many topic that either start with im soo in... or i dont know... its crap.

OK heres my 2 cents worth,
*you should talk to her (find out whats been doin, if she digs you or if she is just havin fun. lay the line down, i have frens i flirt with but they kno nothing will happen and flirt back)

*talk 2 ur fren (find out y they broke up, y he is goin out with her again - he mite b doin it 2 piss u off, if this is the case punch him in the gut, tell him his a fucking bad fren then 2 days later talk like nothing happend (it screws with their head - funny shit))

*think about y u like her, then if u decide you cant decide whether u like her write her name as many times as you can on a peice of paper, change your passwords to her name, you'll eventually get sick of using her name and you'll move on to sum1 who will flirt with you cos they like you - not your frens!!

flirting is fun but lay down the line... make sure neither of you cross that line

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Divzorz said:
Just go with the flow. Don't jeopardise two friendships because you jumped the gun.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Divzorz said:
... I talk to her a lot, I thought we were ready to start a relationship, and now this?
Hahah, so because you talked, you assume she wants to go out with you?

iamsickofyear12 said:
She doesn't like you. She never liked you.
Agreed

circusmind

HSC
Divzorz said:
Did you ever hook up with her?

circusmind

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
who cares if they hooked up, maby his gay and his fren decided that he wanted a change.... anything is possible.... hes still been screwed over by ppl and that sucks!
If they never hooked up, he is irrevocably in the friend zone.

l.i.s.s

HSC
its best to stay out of that.. i found the hard way your wasting your time chasing someone whos taken. decide whether its worth losing your friend over.. i think she's messing round with you.. get over her and find someone better. xx

Season

HSC
Did you ever make an actual move on her? Like kiss her/ask her out etc. Until you make a move she is not your territory, and even if she does like you she might think you'll never ask her out.

A month is a pretty long time too, seems like she did wait for a bit for you to make your move. Its highly likely she thought you would never make that move and hence she moved on to greener grass.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Divzorz said:

forget about the girl and go for your guy friend. thats what I would do.

on a serious note, the girl never liked you, shes a flirt and attention seeker. and its best you do not get involved with someone like her. save urself the trouble of getting with that kind of girl, u sound like a smart kid. in reality u should not feel bad, but feel sorry for your friend as he has no idea what he has gotten himself into. feel good about urself that u saved urself so much trouble :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)