Ayaan Hirsi Ali (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grew up as a Muslim in Somalia, she was married off at a young age. She was freed in Germany, got asylum in the Netherlands.

Became a politician, and has been threatened with death ever since she said she was no longer a muslim.

She made a movie with Theo Van Gogh who was killed like a dog in the street for outlining dangerous verses in the Quran.

She is now a strident critic of fundamentalist islam, attacking the arguments from the islamic psychopaths that want to create a global caliphate.

Discuss.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"In an interview in the London Evening Standard,[13] Hirsi Ali characterizes Islam as "the new fascism". "Just like Nazism started with Hitler's vision, the Islamic vision is a caliphate—a society ruled by Sharia law—in which women who have sex before marriage are stoned to death, homosexuals are beaten, and "apostates like me are killed." Sharia law is as inimical to liberal democracy as Nazism." In this interview, she also made it clear that in her opinion it is not "a fringe group of radical Muslims who've hijacked Islam and that the majority of Muslims are moderate. [...] Violence is inherent in Islam—it's a destructive, nihilistic cult of death. It legitimates murder." "

Hero.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Everyone should read 'Infidel', even if u don't care about Islam, amazing read.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Hirsi means balls in Arabic.

Rothbard aint got no hirsi.

Yo1anda

HSC
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a hero. Nuff said.

Being a famous apostate is one of the most dangerous things, since Islam's punishment for apostacy is execution. Oh, I mean, the punishment for leaving the religion of peace, is being killed.

So yeah. Hero for freedom, feminism. Everything.

speak

HSC
Religion of peace? People still use that description?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
you see guys,

this thread was doomed from the start

i mean, proposing to discuss the experiences and opinions of a muslim apostate!!! she is insane by definition!!!

that's why i'm gonna shitpost all over this thread inshallah

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
you see guys,

this thread was doomed from the start

i mean, proposing to discuss the experiences and opinions of a muslim apostate!!! she is insane by definition!!!

that's why i'm gonna shitpost all over this thread inshallah
u'd have to be insane to leave that religion :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)