Ayaan Hirsi Ali (1 Viewer)

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
If it is against Islam, why does it occur so frequently in countries ruled by Islamic law?
Who said every muslim, correctly follows the path of the religion?
Just link christians in australia, how many of them waited till marriage to fuck? About 1 percent.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Yes but the difference being with people having sex outside of marriage, they're not actually being forced into marriage at an age where they should still be playing barbies.

Also it's not against the law because Australia's legal system is largely secular. My question pertained to countries with Islamic law. If it is against Islam to do these marriages, why are they not persecuted according to Islamic law?

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
i realize you don't actually worship him, but nonetheless he's clearly set up as a great moral example, e.g. Quran 68:4 and 33:21

Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 68:4
Compared Translations of the meaning of the Quran - 33:21
Ok.. it says muhammed is a good example. Yes he is? where does it say he is to be idolized or worshiped, which is what i have clearly stated doesnt say. You just linked me some links, which say he is a good example, Thiery henry is a good example, im not going to become a soccer player.

Yo1anda

HSC
Oh shit wait, im a guy lol, sorry yo1anda :(
Yes, you are correct, finally someone who can use some fucking logic.
Now, who's fault is that yo1anda? I agree with you, it is fucking digusting!! No woman should have to go through that horrible shit. But, no where in our religion does it say this is acceptable, you will find to the contrary, it accepts woman as equal, who should married to a husband in a bond, that emotionally, and physically (lol) lasts forever, where the woman is not a fucking slave, like some dirty cunt saudia's and egyptians do. Now ill ask you, can a 10 year old and a 20 year old have a fucking emotionall relationship?.. maybe a parental one... this is just disgusting. What is going on is COMPLETELY!! against the laws of islam, only a fool would disagree. It can be called.. idiotic.. insane barbaric traditions, which occur ALL AROUND THE WORLD! not just the middle east, and not just with muslims, (and it is muslims, who are hypocrits, and ignore a vital part of the religion of healthy relationships with equality).
Look, im not saying this religion is the best thing in the world, and nothing is better, because that would make me a cunt, and a biased one at that, but im just defending its right to exist, and its right to be followed by those who wish to follow it.
In Islam, a female is marriageable once she starts menstruating. She is seen as an adult woman at this stage. She can be held accountable for any sins she commits, and it is legal to sleep with her and marry her off.

Emotionally lasts forever? It is accepted in Islam that a man should marry a woman.. "For her beauty, for her religiousness, for her wealth or for her status". Nowhere does it say "Because you love her" or because "She's a top chick". Indeed, most marriages in Islam, are arranged. The prophet married Khadijah when he was in his early 20's, and she in her late 40's/early 50's. Their marriage helped him achieve wealth and power. Can a 20 year old man, in the peak of his youth, really emotionally love a woman nearing menopause? Or can a man in his 30's, emotionally love a 9-12 year old Khadijah? Indeed, romantic love does NOT exist in Islam, since dating is forbidden.

The duty of a husband in Islam is to provide for his wife financially (feed, clothe, shelter her), and keep her in line since he has taken posession of her from another Muslim man (her father). He doesn't have to love her. He may hit her, he may marry other women, he may refuse to let her leave the house, and he may even refuse to let her see her parents.

Islam is FORCED upon children (If by the time they are 10 your children do not pray, beat them), and its pillars are forced upon any visitors to a Shari'ah land who are not Muslim. If Muslims want to be allowed to follow their religion, they should give others the same courtesy.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Be sure to tell me Taj, what the penalty is for a Muslim woman/child who refuses to marry a man that has been chosen for her.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Ok.. it says muhammed is a good example. Yes he is? where does it say he is to be idolized or worshiped, which is what i have clearly stated doesnt say. You just linked me some links, which say he is a good example, Thiery henry is a good example, im not going to become a soccer player.
so someone who has sex with a 9 year old is said to have a high moral standard by the infallible creator of the entire universe, and that's okay with you?

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
In Islam, a female is marriageable once she starts menstruating. She is seen as an adult woman at this stage. She can be held accountable for any sins she commits, and it is legal to sleep with her and marry her off.

Emotionally lasts forever? It is accepted in Islam that a man should marry a woman.. "For her beauty, for her religiousness, for her wealth or for her status". Nowhere does it say "Because you love her" or because "She's a top chick". Indeed, most marriages in Islam, are arranged. The prophet married Khadijah when he was in his early 20's, and she in her late 40's/early 50's. Their marriage helped him achieve wealth and power. Can a 20 year old man, in the peak of his youth, really emotionally love a woman nearing menopause? Or can a man in his 30's, emotionally love a 9-12 year old Khadijah? Indeed, romantic love does NOT exist in Islam, since dating is forbidden.

The duty of a husband in Islam is to provide for his wife financially (feed, clothe, shelter her), and keep her in line since he has taken posession of her from another Muslim man (her father). He doesn't have to love her. He may hit her, he may marry other women, he may refuse to let her leave the house, and he may even refuse to let her see her parents.

Islam is FORCED upon children (If by the time they are 10 your children do not pray, beat them), and its pillars are forced upon any visitors to a Shari'ah land who are not Muslim. If Muslims want to be allowed to follow their religion, they should give others the same courtesy.
Maybe in your family.... Lol
Same can be said about strict christian and jewish families Whats your point?

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
so someone who has sex with a 9 year old is said to have a high moral standard by the infallible creator of the entire universe, and that's okay with you?
Are you fucking retarded, have you even been reading the past posts?
Read them, then come back, im tired of repeating myself to retards who post towards me, and dont even read my posts.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Be sure to tell me Taj, what the penalty is for a Muslim woman/child who refuses to marry a man that has been chosen for her.
Nothing, do you know why?
It is a country filled with disgusting fucking apes, that dont know how to interperate the quran, if it was read to them repeatedly for a century. They are stuck in the 4th century, because they choose to be, not because of the religion. Their country is 10th century England. It has nothing to do with religion, just their idiotic minds.
and arab does not equal muslim, ffs 80% of muslims arent even arabs.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Well, my 2009 ATAR was 98.6, but yes, i guess that means im still a dumb cunt. I did expect better from you, i dont expect much from Zombie omie, and most of the rest, who attack with phrases like that.
thought you would disagree with logic in your eyes, not just calling me a dumb cunt.
Shut up cunt

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Are you honestly suggesting that the aforementioned by Yo1anda are not regular occurrences in the Middle East?
Im not denying, ive already acknowledged it does, but it occurs in Israel (a jewish state) mainly ultra orthodox families, and all over the world with strict christians.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Their religion is a major contributing factor to them being stuck in the dark ages.

How many reformations has Islam had in comparison to Christianity? Christianity is still quite out dated and is inhabited by lunatic fundamentalists as well, but it has also undergone a number of reformations over the last 2000 years. Islam hasn't. Thus Islamic countries haven't.

Thus they are barbaric because of their religion.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Are you fucking retarded, have you even been reading the past posts?
Read them, then come back, im tired of repeating myself to retards who post towards me, and dont even read my posts.
You haven't actually addressed the issue tbh

But if you're fine with your God endorsing a murdering pedophile as a top guy, that's your problem :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)