Ayaan Hirsi Ali (3 Viewers)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
whinge whinge fucking whinge

I am giving you the basic low down of myself in a few posts

You cannot just blatantly say that I am not Muslim. I'm a secular Muslim who believes that religion is something to be practiced personally (however so), and that it should be seperated from the state and politics
it's a pretty straightforward call to make.

think about it. really think about the basis of all your beliefs. all your moral intuitions. how do you justify them? the quran? social consequences? logical reasoning? really, seriously consider it. take your time. it's a big deal.

Yo1anda

HSC
More like the enternet quran

ctrl c

+

ctrl v

=

all muslims are terrorists and want everyone dead and only terrorists are real muslims and every other normal muslim is not a muslim so
Go look in the real one then.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
it's a pretty straightforward call to make.

think about it. really think about the basis of all your beliefs. all your moral intuitions. how do you justify them? the quran? social consequences? logical reasoning? really, seriously consider it. take your time. it's a big deal.
Are you trying to convert me or something? Please do not cyber knock at my post or whatever you non-religious jehova's witness

It doesn't worry me where I get my morals, as long as I have them

But obviously my religion + experience + everything has helped build my moral framework

HSC
N/A
...The Qur'an?
I very much doubt you'd be posting this one sided horseshit if you had actually read the Koran. No, you just pulled a bunch of quotes out of some website and then attempted to pass them off as if it spells out what the Koran preaches.

Hey, I won't deny it! It says it in the book! Furthermore, I hate Islam! Probably more than you do! ^_^

But then, I hate the Bible too, and Christianity, and Judaism, and Buddhism and Taoism and so on. I wouldn't sit here trying to demonise Islam by doing something as simple as pulling a bunch of tard quotes out of the book. Criticise the foundations of the religion, not the one line where it talks about jihad.

I haven't actually read through this thread btw but that's what I assume is happening.

Further, I'd like to make the point that while I despise religion, the problem generally isn't religion itself, it's the lunatics who follow it. Don't blame a piece of paper, blame the retarded Somali's who actually follow this tripe.

Fucking Somalis

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Basically runoutofsleep, I'm more spiritual than dogmatic

Yo1anda

HSC
I very much doubt you'd be posting this one sided horseshit if you had actually read the Koran. No, you just pulled a bunch of quotes out of some website and then attempted to pass them off as if it spells out what the Koran preaches.

Hey, I won't deny it! It says it in the book! Furthermore, I hate Islam! Probably more than you do! ^_^

But then, I hate the Bible too, and Christianity, and Judaism, and Buddhism and Taoism and so on. I wouldn't sit here trying to demonise Islam by doing something as simple as pulling a bunch of tard quotes out of the book. Criticise the foundations of the religion, not the one line where it talks about jihad.

I haven't actually read through this thread btw but that's what I assume is happening.

Further, I'd like to make the point that while I despise religion, the problem generally isn't religion itself, it's the lunatics who follow it. Don't blame a piece of paper, blame the retarded Somali's who actually follow this tripe.

Fucking Somalis
I actually have read the Qur'an, spent half my life in predominantly Muslim countries, and was raised by Muslims. One sided bullshit huh? Sorry for being consistent with my views.

...No one was talking about jihad.
this is a thread about Ayaan Hirsi Ali's apostasy, so I kept my posts to the topic of apostasy in islam.

HSC
N/A
I actually have read the Qur'an, spent half my life in predominantly Muslim countries, and was raised by Muslims. One sided bullshit huh? Sorry for being consistent with my views.
Liar.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
I do not believe you've read the Quran in its entirety either.

Quran lessons that your parents made you attend when you were little that you did not really grasp does not count

Yo1anda

HSC
I do not believe you've read the Quran in its entirety either.

Quran lessons that your parents made you attend when you were little that you did not really grasp does not count
why? Is it too hard to comprehend someone reading such a big book? Wah wah.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
HAHAAH, your a bisexual, over fucked ugly moronic ape, who gets beaten by her cunt faced retarded parents for not marrying your cousins.
And you blame islam... How about you blame yourself and your fucked up family.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Read by a young girl in very formal Arabic literature that is rarely used today and understanding every last word written, yes, I'm v sceptical of your claim

Flicking through it upside down doesn't count as reading either

Yo1anda

HSC
Read by a young girl in very formal Arabic literature that is rarely used today and understanding every last word written, yes, I'm v sceptical of your claim

Flicking through it upside down doesn't count as reading either
No, someone who has read various translations that have been advocated by many Muslim scholars. Oh and don't bother with the "YOU READ TRANSLATIONS BY CLOSET JEWS".

Are your parents Shi'a or Sunni? Just curious.
Sunni.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
Are you trying to convert me or something? Please do not cyber knock at my post or whatever you non-religious jehova's witness

It doesn't worry me where I get my morals, as long as I have them

But obviously my religion + experience + everything has helped build my moral framework
if you take your morals any more seriously than simple passing urges, then where you get them should definitely interest you

few things are more worthy of your consideration imo

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
No, someone who has read various translations that have been advocated by many Muslim scholars. Oh and don't bother with the "YOU READ TRANSLATIONS BY CLOSET JEWS".
But you just said you spent half your life time in Arabic speaking Muslim countries thus implying that you have read the Quran in Arabic...but you haven't, you have read 'various' translations.

Lol, it's not a matter of Islam, just plain old honesty and not exaggerating claims.

Bother with...? It never went through my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)