arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Okay don't talk about a person's appearance that way, not nice

Very off topic and abusive

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
shes actually quite attractive
No she fucking isnt, she's fucking disgusting and ape looking, id bang her sister though, but its haram :(, i gotto marry her first, and with parents like urs yo1anda, and an ape shit retarded sister like you, my islamic circimsized cock is going else where
BIATCH.

yah man pwnedddd

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
Okay don't talk about a person's appearance that way, not nice

Very off topic and abusive
yeah ur right im sorry, you just annoy me with ur bullshit posts yo1anda, if they were remotely true! i wouldnt mind, but they are just as true, as an islamic barmitzvah!
YEAH AH MAH GAWD PWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDD. yeah man

Yo1anda

HSC
No she fucking isnt, she's fucking disgusting and ape looking, id bang her sister though, but its haram :(, i gotto marry her first, and with parents like urs yo1anda, and an ape shit retarded sister like you, my islamic circimsized cock is going else where
BIATCH.

yah man pwnedddd
lol.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
See you have a good sense of humour!
Why cant you just be like that, and not give this retarded false shit, which you arrogantly believe because of a painful past. Get over, and be like that, then you will get alot of men that wanna put their pee pee in you, because they actually like you.

speak

HSC
you don't know what haram is because you're not even a muslim :(

Yo1anda

HSC
See you have a good sense of humour!
Why cant you just be like that, and not give this retarded false shit, which you arrogantly believe because of a painful past. Get over, and be like that, then you will get alot of men that wanna put their pee pee in you, because they actually like you.
thanks, I've been wondering why I haven't been laid recently, like its really been bugging me.

I'm sorry, all the muslims i've offended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)