HSC
sooo back to the forum topic!

are there any asian available guys?
state ur age, nationality, school and location

im 17, chinese, Christian community high and location auburn/berala :D

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
all i noe is there are heaps of desperate asian guys out there but didnt think i'd meet a desperate asian gal......chill out man.....ur only 17......no need to expose ur shameful desperation to the rest of the world...who noes, instead of attracting guys......u mite be pushing them away....oh wellz....this is only my opinion.... :p

Raginsheep

HSC
Had a look at your blog m-fob, noticed that I recognised at least two people featured on your page.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raginsheep said:
Had a look at your blog m-fob, noticed that I recognised at least two people featured on your page.
Dude you two should like totally hook up.

Raginsheep

HSC
Meh....my heart is taken by someone else :p

Last edited:

mainland-fob

HSC
who do u noe from my blog?

i juss think that there are no guys out there. no decent ones. theyre all desperate or taken. *cries

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
mainland-fob said:
theyre all desperate or taken. *cries
Desperate enough to sound out a general call for wo/men over the interweb? :rolleyes:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Desperate enough to sound out a general call for wo/men over the interweb? :rolleyes:
if i were a desperate asian chick (HA!) in canberra, i would spank neo's monkey too ;)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
if i were a desperate asian chick (HA!) in canberra, i would spank neo's monkey too ;)
Yeah well, maybe you'll have to come down and get rid of this crowd of girls from outside of my door!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Yeah well, maybe you'll have to come down and get rid of this crowd of girls from outside of my door!
hey if you're sick of being the monopolistic aggregate demand for cuteasianchix in canberra, i don't mind turning up the competition :cool:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Frigid said:
hey if you're sick of being the monopolistic aggregate demand for cuteasianchix in canberra, i don't mind turning up the competition :cool:
We wouldn't want to spoil them for choice now would we?

Frigid
Homo Wenerectus

Known to travel miles to hunt its favourite prey, cute shang girls homo wenerectus or frigid as it's commonly known has been recorded as claiming that he would migrate as far south of its native habitat of Market City as Wollongong or even Canberra in search of cute shang girls.

neo_o
Homo Sixfoottwowerus

The Homo Sixfoottwowerus or neo_o as it's sometimes known competes with Frigids for prey, but is commonly regarded as omnivorous and will consume girls from outside of Shanghai, even perhaps outside of China and Korea. The neo_o is patient and apart from rare, bizarre mating performances which may occur after late night excursions into the CBD of his city of residence will often allow his prey to come to him.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
We wouldn't want to spoil them for choice now would we?

Frigid
Homo Wenerectus

Known to travel miles to hunt its favourite prey, cute shang girls homo wenerectus or frigid as it's commonly known has been recorded as claiming that he would migrate as far south of its native habitat of Market City as Wollongong or even Canberra in search of cute shang girls.

neo_o
Homo Sixfoottwowerus

The Homo Sixfoottwowerus or neo_o as it's some time known competes with Frigids for prey, but is commonly regarded as omnivorous and will consume girls from outside of Shanghai, even perhaps outside of China and Korea. The neo_o is patient and apart from rare, bizarre mating performances which may occur after late night excursions into the CBD of his city of residence will often allow his prey to come to him.
sounds dangerous.

Hi Frig!!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
oh geez bro that's just lame. >=D

me go back to reading my Patterson's Contracts
cherryblossom said:
Hi Frig!!
how's my beautiful doing? ;)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Frigid said:
oh geez bro that's just lame. >=D

me go back to reading my Patterson's Contracts
how's my beautiful doing? ;)
I don't know but if I see her I'll ask :p

I like neo's av, it's very.....enthusiastic

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
So like, I have a shit essay due tomorrow.. and all the material I need for it was in books I returned this morning and didn't look at carefully. Shit :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
I don't know but if I see her I'll ask :p
yeah i meant chloe - are u jealous now? ;)

go do ur readings neo. fire up agis/lawbookonline/lexisnexis AU :p
miss_gtr said:
Ok, this sounds stupid, but WTF does FOB stand for? Fresh On Bread?
free on board. it's an expression used in shipping and freight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)