b commerce and b arts - psychology honours program (1 Viewer)

Amina

HSC
Hello i just received an early offer for b commerce and b arts - psychology at macquarie uni and was wondering how will i be able to transfer into the honour's program? What are the requirements? thank you

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Eligibility

This program is a four-year degree comprising a three-year undergraduate program and one year of honours. Only current Macquarie students in the final session of third-year studies in one of the below programs are eligible to apply:

Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) double degree
Details to the honours program can be found on the Psychology Department Community iLearn page

https://ilearn.mq.edu.au/login/index.php

Students unsuccessful in gaining a place in the honours program can elect to graduate with either the Bachelor of Arts - Psychology or the Bachelor of Science - Psychology - dependent on meeting degree requirements.

Transferring from BA-Psychology/BSc-Psychology to B Psychology (Honours)

If you wish to do the honours year and you are currently admitted to the three-year degree in:

Bachelor of Arts - Psychology or
Bachelor of Science - Psychology
you must apply for internal course transfer into the four-year Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) once you have completed the core 200 level Psychology units.

If you do not meet the requirements for fourth year, you will be transferred back to your original three-year degree.

Students admitted to a double degree with the B Psychology (Hons) can interrupt their double degree to complete the honours year. However, you must meet the entry requirements for honours before applying.

Source:
http://www.students.mq.edu.au/student_admin/manage_your_study_program/honours_program/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)