B Design (VISUAL COMMUNICATION) [uai cutoffs/questions/help] (1 Viewer)

juni

juni
HSC
I was wondering if it is possible to accept an offer for Visual Communication and then transfer to a Bachelor of Visual Communication/Bachelor of Arts in International Studies?
I say absolutely possible, as long as you maintain your grades in first year.
Internal course transfer within the faculty is easier than an external one.

geegables

HSC
I was wondering if it is possible to accept an offer for Visual Communication and then transfer to a Bachelor of Visual Communication/Bachelor of Arts in International Studies?
Definitely. I wish someone had told me this when i got in.. but pretty much the Bachelor of International Studies is a degree of its own which is undertaken by students in the whole of UTS - Business, IT, Science, Design etc:

Most of the time a small percentage of students decide they don't want to study those extra 2 years..so say a Business student drops their International Studies component..if you apply for the transfer you can fulfil their spot. Transfers for VisCom only occur after the 1st semester of 1st year so make sure you do your transfer then

vegimite

HSC
Heya all!

For all those who are doing first year this year, what time/day do you have for Enrollment and Orientation.

For enrollment I am on Thurs at 1 (is that the first one?) Enrollment is on the 20th for me.

Looking forward to it all. Also, when chosing my timetable, is it pretty much Set for first year students... Are there many electives I can pick?

:D
hey um I can't access the time table for design (visual communication) can anyone help me out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)