B Psych anyone ? (1 Viewer)

XTREMEDAMAGE820

HSC
N/A
anyone else is doing bachelor of psychology this year ?

I'm having trouble enrolling :(

starrysky

HSC
I'm doing BA (Psych), not BPsych, but I'm having trouble enrolling too. Has anybody else completed all the online forms and found that they can't select units?

"You must complete other mandatory enrolment steps before proceeding. Please return to previous steps."

... says the error.

Pfft. :mad1:

XTREMEDAMAGE820

HSC
N/A
ow dammit! i can't find anyone who's doing B psych@bankstown :(

hmm i'm really confused about the units...i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing..actually

gabbysivo

HSC
Hi,

Im doing B Psych at Bankstown...... I have enrolled, altho im not sure I did it right. when it came to picking my units I chose the ones that were on the website for our autumn session. Im not sure if this is right and was thinking of calling the Uni monday to find out.

Still not sure about the elective and signing up for tutorials and lectures???:(

starrysky

HSC
gabbysivo said:
Hi,

Im doing B Psych at Bankstown...... I have enrolled, altho im not sure I did it right. when it came to picking my units I chose the ones that were on the website for our autumn session. Im not sure if this is right and was thinking of calling the Uni monday to find out.

Still not sure about the elective and signing up for tutorials and lectures???:(
Tutorial Rego - http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/tut_reg

^ Not sure if you've seen that, but it clarifies a lot either way.

According to the self-enrolment guidelines, it says you're "expected" to enrol for an entire Academic Year - so Autumn and Spring sessions. But call them just in case; I've got a crapload of questions so I'm calling them at some stage next week.

XTREMEDAMAGE820

HSC
N/A
i'm having trouble getting onto platform web...infact after i log in and onto student portal...im pretty much stuck there. theres always an "error" so i can't even check uws email!!! is this happening to anyone else?

Hmmm i havn't found much people doing b psych @bankstown :(

I'm nervous!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
XTREMEDAMAGE820 said:
i'm having trouble getting onto platform web...infact after i log in and onto student portal...im pretty much stuck there. theres always an "error" so i can't even check uws email!!! is this happening to anyone else?

Hmmm i havn't found much people doing b psych @bankstown :(

I'm nervous!
That error hmm might be caused by your web browser make sure it's IE 6+, also disable your popup blockers/hold down CTRL while checking mail. Or go here: https://student.uws.edu.au/

On your student portal(im guessing your stuck because your browser disables the pop-up windows when you click on on the tabs on the left) in that case hold down control while you click those tabs. Theres a guide to disabling yor popup blockers on the bottom right hand corner of your student porta.

Also I can tell that you not that computer savy, your def going to have problems with enrolling onling you should ring them and get someone to talk the online enrolement process through with you.

XTREMEDAMAGE820

HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
That error hmm might be caused by your web browser make sure it's IE 6+, also disable your popup blockers/hold down CTRL while checking mail. Or go here: https://student.uws.edu.au/

On your student portal(im guessing your stuck because your browser disables the pop-up windows when you click on on the tabs on the left) in that case hold down control while you click those tabs. Theres a guide to disabling yor popup blockers on the bottom right hand corner of your student porta.

Also I can tell that you not that computer savy, your def going to have problems with enrolling onling you should ring them and get someone to talk the online enrolement process through with you.
Oh thanks! yeah i got firefox and now i can access platform web ect :)

i'm so confused about the tutorial registration....

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
XTREMEDAMAGE820 said:
Oh thanks! yeah i got firefox and now i can access platform web ect :)

i'm so confused about the tutorial registration....
Yeh it's in feb so don't worry just yet. Print of the timetables of the subs your doin, well units incl electives and yeh you have to manually choose your most suitable lecture(s) and tutorial/prac time. UWS enrollement is much more complicated then most uni's, coz you have to sort everything out practically by yourself unlike the the timetabling stuff unsw and other uni's have.

mee-555

HSC
hey im doin B Psych at Bankstown. I have enrolled for lectures and tutorial,got all the shit timings :( but im realy confused about the electives...can anyone please help me out...thank you!!!!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
mee-555 said:
hey im doin B Psych at Bankstown. I have enrolled for lectures and tutorial,got all the shit timings :( but im realy confused about the electives...can anyone please help me out...thank you!!!!
Do you have an Academic Advising sheet for your B Psyc, if you don't please contact your course advisor(ASAP for advice), or if someone else here has it could they please scan/post it up.

You should found out your reccommended electives asap as many tute/prac times have been filled and you prob won't end up with a good timetable now.

http://pubapps.uws.edu.au/teldir/personprocess.php?Email=n.bond@uws.edu.au
http://handbook.uws.edu.au/HBOOK/course.asp?course=1500.4

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
i'm doing BA - psych at Penrith, but i went to TAFE with a girl who's doing BPsych at Bankstown. don't worry, there will be plenty of people in the same boat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)