• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Auto Wah said:
nice guys finish last, it's so true man, WHY THE FUCK AM I SO NICE???????

i was walking around at North Sydney area, no i was actually on a bus, and i saw these hot chicks holding hands with those guys wearing pants the size of tree trunks and the face even too ugly for radio. That just pisses me off.

they are no bad boys, they are just imitations of what they see in movies or on the tv screen which appear to them as bad.

Appearently + Sadly, chicks seems to dig it.

seriously speaking, i mean wtf?? does it make the girls feel they are more protective?? or what?? i don't get it?? what's so good about being bad??
Real 'nice guys' see past the 'hot chick' thing, because looks are generally superficial.

The 'hot chicks' from NS you refer to probably value the guys for their intelligence (hey, it's a possibility) or something else, other than their 'bad boy' look. Either that, or they are bimbos. So if you want one of THOSE chicks, be my guest, all you gotta do is dress like a gangster and use words like 'bro'.

I'm assuming you want a good-looking, nice, committed (+ the rest of the package) girl... they exist... generally they are taken by good-looking, nice committed (+ the rest of the package) guys...

But then again, a lot of guys who aren't really nice say they're 'nice guys' just so they can complain about how no girls like them... which is really stupid, because most people can see through that...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Auto Wah said:
nice guys finish last, it's so true man, WHY THE FUCK AM I SO NICE???????

i was walking around at North Sydney area, no i was actually on a bus, and i saw these hot chicks holding hands with those guys wearing pants the size of tree trunks and the face even too ugly for radio. That just pisses me off.

they are no bad boys, they are just imitations of what they see in movies or on the tv screen which appear to them as bad.

Appearently + Sadly, chicks seems to dig it.

seriously speaking, i mean wtf?? does it make the girls feel they are more protective?? or what?? i don't get it?? what's so good about being bad??

OK THIS IS A EDIT

i just read what tattoodguy has posted, what Stephanie posted.

and there's truth in what tattoodguy had said.

Casanova used this tactic also, and we all know Casanova seduced hundreds of women in his time. This is his tactic,
first he gets in an argument with a girl, then he apologises and been nice and invite her to have lunch with him. And Casanova recommend Oyster is a good food that women like and with Oyster, he successfully seduced women for all his years.
There's minimal truth in what tatoodguy has said. He seems intent on calling girls bitches and sluts and spouting off random comments about "giving it to them" etc.

If you were actually a nice guy, like you're claiming to be, you'd get over the whole hot chick with ugly boy scenario and just accept that she obviously sees something in him that you don't. I can't stand it when people look at a couple and think, what is she doing with him, he can get so much better etc. WHO CARES! It's none of our business.

Whinge that you're lonely, but don't make judgements about random people.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nice guys finish last. hehe, id liek to refer to another green day song, the grouch for this issue :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
AsyLum said:
Nice guys finish last. hehe, id liek to refer to another green day song, the grouch for this issue :)
The world owes me so fuck you.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
The world owes me so fuck you.
\m/ d[ >.< ]b \m/

actually i was looking more at the "wasted youth and a fistful of ideals, i had a young and optimistic point of view....till i got hurt" :D

Last edited:

Auto Wah

Ok, interesting replies from interesting people.
i take back that i'm a nice guy, it's merely my own decision that i'm a nice person, not considering other perspectives.

it's true that looks are not the only thing that matters and who am i to say that just from one plain observation to summon up the whole girl like bad boy idea.

i guess you're right and i succumb to your opinion. Then again i guess there is no truth at all that girls preferably to hang around with bad boys.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
AsyLum said:
\m/ d[ >.< ]b \m/

actually i was looking more at the "wasted youth and a fistful of ideals, i had a young and optimistic point of view....till i got hurt" :D
oh that's just my favourite bit of the song, thats why I said it. it makes me feel justified in my hatred of others.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hehe the rebellious image will always be there for younger girls specially who want to rebel, but life changes once you leave the sheltered world that is School.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
spare me the teen angst lyrics
rofl. it aint teen angst. its a look at life from a pathetic mans eyes.

green day never really fit the usual punk "OGM MY GF DUMPED ME" style, theyre not really even punk, more a middleground between grunge and punk and rock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)