bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

asha_ramirez

HSC
tattoodguy said:
the people who dont think respect is related to sex. wake up.

Come on dude if you know a chick and she sleeeps around, would u look at her the same as you look at a chick who is a "good girl", i dont think so.

Like if chicks are sluts atleast to every guy i have ever met those chicks are a joke, their numbers are passed around and you just larf with each other over the bull shit you put them through.

Like how you fuck them and when your finished you tell them to get out.
or you fuck them and chcuk their number away and bar their calls etc.

NOTE : that doesnt always happen cos some dudes are pathetic and can only fuck sluts so they treat them nice to their faces but dogg them behind the chicks backs.

If a chick respects herself i would treat her good and so would most guys i know.
But if a chick fucks around thats just making a foool out of herself in most peoples eyes.
Stfu, and refer to ogmzergrush previous post.

tattoodguy

im just being realistic even if guys fuck them, they dont want to keeep them, and they certainly dont respect them.

Im a guy, my friends all fuck around and talk shit so i know sluts are given no respect. If a chicks your girl and you care for her and respect her you keep stuff secret just between the 2 of you and you talk about her in a decent way.

If its a slut, you tell your mates everything and you all have a big laugh and you try and passs them around.

Guys dont see chicks like that as people they are toys that you share with your mates.

Im just speaking in general terms there, after talking to a shit load of dudes over the years that is the concensus.

asha_ramirez

HSC
tattoodguy said:
im just being realistic even if guys fuck them, they dont want to keeep them, and they certainly dont respect them.

Im a guy, my friends all fuck around and talk shit so i know sluts are given no respect. If a chicks your girl and you care for her and respect her you keep stuff secret just between the 2 of you and you talk about her in a decent way.

If its a slut, you tell your mates everything and you all have a big laugh and you try and passs them around.

Guys dont see chicks like that as people they are toys that you share with your mates.

Im just speaking in general terms there, after talking to a shit load of dudes over the years that is the concensus.
*cough* stfu

HSC
Before replying at length tattoodguy, I'd like to point out to you that I don't feel that you are qualified to discuss respect, in particular in relation to females, when you use the language you do, as consistently as you do.

That said however, here's what I think.

In response to your question (which you so kindly answered on my behalf). Yes, I would see her exactly the same as I see any male who does the same thing. As I previously mentioned, I'm against casual sex, but if other people want to do it, then this is a decision which is entirely up to them.

Not something I agree with personally in either gender, male or female, but I'm more than willing to afford both genders an equal right to determine their own actions. What they do in their spare time is up to them.

While I'm on a roll I might as well also comment on the rest of your post. "To every guy you've ever met... they're (girls who have casual sex, I'll refrain from utilising language from your stunning repertoire) a joke?"

They don't have sex with themselves, if guys as a whole have a problem with casual sex (which they obviously don't), maybe guys as a whole can decide to stop perpetuating the issue.

It's hypocritical and plain retarded for guys to attempt to get in a girl's pants, and then think less of her in the event that it happens. If you have a problem with girls having sex outside of long term serious relationships, perhaps you shouldn't do anything with them, perhaps you shouldn't "larf about it" and share their numbers around. It's promoting a double standard, and an exceptionally outdated one at that.

Another interesting part of your post was when you refer to a female having sex with a guy, and then the guy and his friends laughing at her and talking about her behind her back. You funnily enough say that this means that a girl is not showing respect to herself.

I don't think you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where I'm going here, but for your benefit I'll elaborate. I'll also attempt to use simple words, read carefully, pause at the commas, and I think you'll see my point.

When you talk about someone behind their back, generally this is seen as being disrespectful to them. It would then be logical to assume that, if a male has sex with a female, and said male talks about said female behind her back, then this would be an instance of the male showing disrespect towards the female.

The female engaging in casual sex is far removed from what you and your friends decide to laugh about. It doesn't reflect poorly upon her that whenever you manage to have sex you head off and laugh about it with your friends, she's shown herself no disrespect.

"Putting yourself in a situation where If you guys and they go and laugh at you and talk about you behind your back thats not showing respect for yourself."

In your post again you make reference to 'most guys'. This is a transparent way for you to say 'I', or at very best 'My retarded friends and I'. You don't represent 'most guys', and it's ridiculous to post as if you do.

In short, I think your stance on this issue is extremely disrespectful, uninformed, and contradictory.

Note: I also resent being told to 'wake up' by someone who can't even spell promiscuous, but who presumes that they're able to enlighten us all on the casual sex issue.

J

jhakka

ogmzergrush said:
In your post again you make reference to 'most guys'. This is a transparent way for you to say 'I', or at very best 'My retarded friends and I'. You don't represent 'most guys', and it's ridiculous to post as if you do.
Well done. Not in reference to that paragraph, but to the whole post.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ogmzergrush, i really respect everything you just said. you said it maturely, calmly and didn't feel the need to call names. it makes a refreshing change from "oh you dirty slut". *appaluse*

berry580

HSC
I don't really see the truth in anything that you've said. I see opinion, however.
Yes, I used the wrong wording.
Some people has had over reacted would be a somewhat more appropriate substitute, I believe.

I also don't think you should use society to back up your claim. Funnily enough I'm a member of 'general society' too.
Well I'm a member of a tennis club, does that mean I can play tennis as good as Pete Sampras?
and I don't think that casual sex removes someone's dignity That's my opinion, which is opposite to yours, so obviously this part of general society at very least doesn't agree with your stance on the issue.
'General Society'?
Thats a name? So does a brand called 'FastSlim' necessary WILL make you go 'slim' very fast?
Seeking to say 'society says what I think too, so I must be right!' is a fairly weak way of supporting your personal opinion. I don't think any individual can really represent society to any significant extent, and don't think they should seek to.
You've got a point there, well lets make is this way- I personally feel the community that I belong in generally thinks like how I do.

Its impossible to prove this point, so going further in this road would only waste time, so I won't plan to argue this point anymore.
Stfu, and refer to ogmzergrush previous post.
I believe the difference lies in the way that we've been brought up, so it now realise its quite pointless to argue.
*cough* stfu
You cough with your mouth, not your fingers (assuming you use a keyboard)
didn't feel the need to call names
Meaning if s/he didn't helping, then that's all you can do? <-- (See question mark?)
it makes a refreshing change from "oh you dirty slut". *appaluse*
No one called you as one, you think you're one yourself.
(e.g A police shouts out, "HEY YOU," and if you're not doing something illegal, why would you even bother to reply?)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
whoa whoa whoa, so you are agreeing with tatoodguy here then??

berry580

HSC
ujuphleg said:
whoa whoa whoa, so you are agreeing with tatoodguy here then??
Are you talking to me?

Well I hardly even read his whole post, all I saw was the first sentence appears to be on my side and that I saw that huge paragraph and it immediately skipped to the next post. As you can see, I'm lazy and I admit it.
If you want me to read ogmzergrush's post about that tatooguy, you better be a chick, and a cute one too. LOL

Last edited:

meshy

ogmzergrush said:
While I'm on a roll I might as well also comment on the rest of your post. "To every guy you've ever met... they're (girls who have casual sex, I'll refrain from utilising language from your stunning repertoire) a joke?"
Just to clarify, this is a double-standard, a well-ingrained one I've seen in both western and eastern (i.e. asian) culture.

ogmzergrush said:
It's hypocritical and plain retarded for guys to attempt to get in a girl's pants, and then think less of her in the event that it happens.
Please elaborate. Are you implying that someone must think better of someone they just slept with? I don't actually see how it's hypocritical (I think it's fairly dependent on the male's view on the value of sex and his motive for getting it). I'm not agreeing with berry, I just want to see you explain how it is hypocritical a little more thoroughly.

ogmzergrush said:
If you have a problem with girls having sex outside of long term serious relationships, perhaps you shouldn't do anything with them, perhaps you shouldn't "larf about it" and share their numbers around. It's promoting a double standard, and an exceptionally outdated one at that.
It's not that they have a problem, it's just that the girls who give guys such access to their bodies (casually) tend to not be as highly desired (when a guy wants a 'serious relationship') as say a female who has only had sex in a committed relationship).
Many guys wouldn't have a problem with engaging in casual sex [CS - not counter-strike or conditioned stimulus in this thread], but would have a problem with their wife having had CS in the past. Generally, the crux of what berry is saying here, is that men (generally) won't respect or desire a woman who has engaged in CS as much as one who hasn't engaged in CS when it comes to having a serious relationship.

Just out of interest, seeing as though you yourself are against it, but don't mind if others do it, answer this hypothetical honestly - would you mind at all if the woman you intended to marry had engaged in CS in the past? If somehow you had access to your future wife in 2 identical versions (except for the fact one had engaged in CS, and one hadn't), would you at all prefer the one who had not had CS in the past if you could choose that one at no cost? Or would it truly not matter.
This isn't only a male thing too - if girls were posed with the same question, I have a feeling few would respond that they truly wouldn't prefer one over the other (if the guy they intended to marry, could come with either having had CS or never having had CS).

ogmzergrush said:
The female engaging in casual sex is far removed from what you and your friends decide to laugh about. It doesn't reflect poorly upon her that whenever you manage to have sex you head off and laugh about it with your friends, she's shown herself no disrespect.
That's a pretty simplistic interpretation. You're disregarding or ignoring the male's motive which the female obviously overlooked or missed - if a guy simply tries to get into a girl's pants (and succeeds) he may think worse of her (e.g. that she was "easy"). Maybe it's not direct self-disrespect on the girl's part, but there's a fair degree of naivety (or misdirected trust) in a girl discovering the guy was a "kiss and tell" type after having had sex with him.

ogmzergrush said:
In short, I think your stance on this issue is extremely disrespectful, uninformed, and contradictory.
Disrespectful - yes to some extent but I don't think that was his intention, I think he has in the main given his viewpoint on the issue.
Uninformed - no. Ogmzergrush, your idealistic stance and tips for ridding the western world of this double-standard do not make you any more informed than berry.
Contradictory - don't just say his stance is, prove it.

ogmzergrush said:
Note: I also resent being told to 'wake up' by someone who can't even spell promiscuous, but who presumes that they're able to enlighten us all on the casual sex issue.
I wasn't aware there was a correlation between spelling ability and CS knowledge (or nearly any type of knowledge). Using your flawed argument in this last morsel, aborigines of any country would be useless as a source of information on anything.

tattoodguy

that dude who wrote that big paragraph thing ogm or omg whatever - here is my rebuttal.

Firstly, i respect women who respect themselves.

Secondly, are you a dude or chick? would you care how many guys your chick had fucked in the past??? Most guys care and thats a fact. The past matters, if a chick was a slut or is a slut i have no time for them its as simple as that.

Slutting around is something to be ashamed of, most girls want to hide it, chicks always lie about their sluttiness, because they know they are pieces of trash. Its just the way it goes and its fair. Like dudes and chicks if they hear that a girl is a slut its just normal to look down on her.

I dont think you have any clue on what the concept of respect is. If being a slut isnt disrespecting yourself what is - give me some examples??? Do you think hookers respct themselves??

The whole thing you said about if dudes look down on a hcick cos shes slutty, then they shouldnt fuck her ----i dont think thats true, i wouldnt do that personally i wouldn touch her, but i think its alright for other dudes to fuck them. I dont think its wrong for guys to use them as long as they chuck them away when they are finished.

PS also if your a slut and dudes go around spreading shit about you, which happens alot and you put yourself in that situation thats disrespecting yourself. In my eyes and alot of other people sluttiness represents --- weakness, a lack of morals, its very cheap and overall just makes urself loook stupid.
Who in their right mind would respect someone like that.

asha_ramirez

HSC
tattoodguy said:
that dude who wrote that big paragraph thing ogm or omg whatever - here is my rebuttal.

Firstly, i respect women who respect themselves.

Secondly, are you a dude or chick? would you care how many guys your chick had fucked in the past??? Most guys care and thats a fact. The past matters, if a chick was a slut or is a slut i have no time for them its as simple as that.

Slutting around is something to be ashamed of, most girls want to hide it, chicks always lie about their sluttiness, because they know they are pieces of trash. Its just the way it goes and its fair. Like dudes and chicks if they hear that a girl is a slut its just normal to look down on her.

I dont think you have any clue on what the concept of respect is. If being a slut isnt disrespecting yourself what is - give me some examples??? Do you think hookers respct themselves??

The whole thing you said about if dudes look down on a hcick cos shes slutty, then they shouldnt fuck her ----i dont think thats true, i wouldnt do that personally i wouldn touch her, but i think its alright for other dudes to fuck them. I dont think its wrong for guys to use them as long as they chuck them away when they are finished.

PS also if your a slut and dudes go around spreading shit about you, which happens alot and you put yourself in that situation thats disrespecting yourself. In my eyes and alot of other people sluttiness represents --- weakness, a lack of morals, its very cheap and overall just makes urself loook stupid.
Who in their right mind would respect someone like that.
I'm not even going to bother, you're a lost boy, Tattoodguy. Good luck being a loser for the rest of your life, not that you need luck :eek:

J

jhakka

By god, tattoodguy, does that mean it's ok for guys to have casual sex and everything's fine, but not girls? What's the difference?

HSC
Threads got away on me a bit so I'll apologise in advance if I manage to miss anything in my reply.

First of all, berry, I'm not even sure what you're saying. You said you didn't read all my post, which may be the reason. Each of your responses to the sections of what I've said don't actually appear to have anything to do with what I've saying, so either I've misinterpreted everything you said or we are indeed talking about two things.

In response to meshy:

"Just to clarify, this is a double-standard, a well-ingrained one I've seen in both western and eastern (i.e. asian) culture."

Yes.

"Please elaborate. Are you implying that someone must think better of someone they just slept with? I don't actually see how it's hypocritical (I think it's fairly dependent on the male's view on the value of sex and his motive for getting it). I'm not agreeing with berry, I just want to see you explain how it is hypocritical a little more thoroughly."

No I'm not saying that an individualshould think better of someone just because they've had sex together, I'm simply saying they shouldn't think worse of them. If you've had sex with someone, then to me it seems hypocritical to turn around and then lose respect for them because they consented to doing what you (and hopefully also they) wanted.

"Many guys wouldn't have a problem with engaging in casual sex [CS - not counter-strike or conditioned stimulus in this thread], but would have a problem with their wife having had CS in the past. Generally, the crux of what berry is saying here, is that men (generally) won't respect or desire a woman who has engaged in CS as much as one who hasn't engaged in CS when it comes to having a serious relationship."

The majority of my post was actually directed to tattoodguy, although now I realise I actually started with a reply to something berry had said, my apologies if this is the reason for the confusion :)

In response to that though, I can see your point here, just that I think it's wrong. Unless a male hasn't engaged in casual sex, I don't think whether or not a female has should be an issue.

If a guy hasn't had casual sex, then perhaps I can see the point in them being upset if a partner has, for example in a couple where one has postponed sex till after marriage while the other hasn't. However if a guy has had casual sex and expects his partner to have not, I think that's being unreasonable.

I realise that despite my personal objections, this is probably the way it does work with a lot of males. I personally see this as a failing in society in general, rather than any of the individual posters on this board.

"That's a pretty simplistic interpretation. You're disregarding or ignoring the male's motive which the female obviously overlooked or missed - if a guy simply tries to get into a girl's pants (and succeeds) he may think worse of her (e.g. that she was "easy"). Maybe it's not direct self-disrespect on the girl's part, but there's a fair degree of naivety (or misdirected trust) in a girl discovering the guy was a "kiss and tell" type after having had sex with him."

Of course the male's motive plays a role, and I agree. My point however was that this misdirection of trust, or naivety, is not really an instance of a female showing disrespect for herself. If a female has sex with a male with sound intentions, while a male does not, I really am unable too see how this equates to a lack of respect the female has for herself.

If a male has sex with a female, then laughs about it with his friends and hands out her number, I personally see this as him showing a lack of respect for what the two consenting parties have shared together.

"Disrespectful - yes to some extent but I don't think that was his intention, I think he has in the main given his viewpoint on the issue.
Uninformed - no. Ogmzergrush, your idealistic stance and tips for ridding the western world of this double-standard do not make you any more informed than berry.
Contradictory - don't just say his stance is, prove it."

Uninformed in that it seems to perpetuate the aforementioned double standard without actually being aware of its existence. Perhaps uninformed is the wrong word, although I'm not sure of the correct one for this situation. What I was attempting to say was that I don't feel that this viewpoint has been thought out well enough.

In stating that females deserve no respect if they've engaged in casual sex, and at the same time saying that friends think it's a great laugh and share the number around when it happens, I think tattoodguy is either missing the double standard, or isn't really concerned that it exists. That was what I was attempting to say :)

As explained previously, I find the contradiction in this stance in two main areas. Firstly tattoodguy's insistence that he respects females seems to be questionable (At least based upon my definition of respect) through both the language which he consistently uses, and the opinions which he expresses.

The other level of contradiction I'm speaking of relates to the double standard which is becoming increasingly obvious. In my opinion males and females aren't so hugely different that having casual sex reflects poorly upon a female and not a male.

now tattoodguy, or should I say Most Guys, seeing as that seems to be what you like calling yourself :)

I am, as my post probably would have indicate if you'd read it, a male. No, I wouldn't be concerned about how many guys my girlfriend had engaged in sex with in the past. If I was going out with her, it'd be because I'd liked her. I think respecting someone involves allowing them the freedom to make their own choices.

What they'd been up to before we started going out would basically be none of my business. An individual's experience and upbringing shape their attitudes to do with issues like this, and I wouldn't presume to understand my girlfriend's past well enough to pass judgement on what they had done before going out with me.

In the event that a girl had engaged in casual sex, I wouldn't be overly concerned providing it didn't continue during our relationship. As I said before, (saying this twice so hopefully you understand it at least once), I would be going out with the female because I liked them, because I respected them, and because I found that I enjoyed being with them. I don't tend to go out with people because I 'approve' of their past.

Hypothetical situation, although it'll probably be lost on you. Say you had two children, one male and one female. Say they both went out (at an appropriate age) and engaged in casual sex. The male comes home and you say "Good work son, I hope you threw her away when you were done?" The girl comes home and you'd do what? Send her to bed without dinner for being disrespectful to herself?

"I dont think you have any clue on what the concept of respect is."

examples of respect?

* Using non-derogatory words, such as 'females' or 'girls' for members of the opposite sex.

* Not assuming that I know better than every female who ever engaged in casual sex.

* Not judging partners based on how many people they had slept with, but instead judging them on their personal merits.

* Attempting to look at things from other people's point of view, of course sometimes a hard one, but we can all try it.

I've just reread the rest of your post and I think I'll stop here. The rest of it is just something I completely disagree with, and I'd lend it credence by responding to it.

Edit: oops, marginally longer than I expected, sorry all.

tattoodguy

In relation to if my son fucked a chick (a slutty one) - yes you got it right i would say well done son i hope you chucked her away and i hope u used 2 rubbers cos sluts aint nothing but disease carrrying baby having attention seeking pieces of shit.

If my daughter did it i would punch her in the face, spit on her and kick her out.
Its not like she cant fuck, i just dont want dudes talking about her badly treating her like a whore, its just disgraceful. Honor is important to me and i expect the same from my kids.

Like if you just meet dudes and fuck them str8 away obvioulsy they dont really give a fuck about you and if you do that your putting yourself in that position to be disrespected. Thats what i was saying before and thats why its up to the chick to sus out who shes fucking by getting to know them. Its not just nieve its dirty.

And as far as not caring about someones past, thats just stupid. If they were like 14 or whatever and young thats the only excuse, cos your not fully responsible for your actions when your young. But any adult sluts 18 and above, no way would i be with them i wouldnt even be friends with them. People who dont respect themselves dont respect others and respect is god in my world.

Ive found out stuff about chicks i was close to in the past and then alll the respect etc goes str8 out the window and i cant be bothered with them anymore.

Like most chicks dont have much to offer besides their bodies thats just being realistic. If you just give it away to everyone, thats just like a cheap gift or like broken goods etc i refuse to accept that, thats just being low.

I get why less desirable chicks fuck around cos they need attention, but to me any hot chicks who slut around are stupid, its such a waste of grade A meat.

BTW mesh i agree with most of what you said :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)