Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no... the death sentence is never a good idea
not in this case. not ever

Dramaqueen06

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I just saw some little kid on the news who was found wandering round the streets of Sydney and after 4 hours still no one has contacted the police. If the parents aren't dead or trapped under huge boulders they need to be thrown in jail because thats incredibly irresponsible.
I see that all the time in the place where i live.
Some parents are so irresponsible, it makes me sick!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Dramaqueen06 said:
I see that all the time in the place where i live.
Some parents are so irresponsible, it makes me sick!
We obviously need to take a lot of kids away from their parents then.

Why are you responding to threads that are 2 years old?

Dramaqueen06

HSC
waddle_828 said:
stupid drugs

i feel so sorry for the baby, and the sister you mentioned

i know its a cliche, but drugs ruin lives so much, and more needs to be done to get them off the streets..
In relation to drugs and parenting...

I was on the bus the other day, two parents were stoned... their kid was trying to talk to them and they just would not listen... It nearly made me cry.
I wonder how the child will be in 10 years time, whether the impact of the way his parents were would affect him or whether he'd have a mind of his own.

Also, on the same bus 2 people were on crystal, a bunch of kids were stoned and drunk, and a boy who seemed to be only one was being taught by his parents to say swear words such as "FUCK" and "Cunt"...

The two people on meth were having a conversation and i couldn't help to hear...
Apparently, this guy had heaps of it and could not sleep for WEEKS...
It was Christmas day and his kids were opening their presents, he passed out...
Did not wake up until a week later from that christmas day...
Imagine how his kids felt...

I just wanted to get off that bus asap!

:/

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I remember a similar and worse incident on a train, It pretty much scarred me for life. There were these two drunken bogans and the mother (if that's what you wanna call this bitch), was holding the baby in her hands. She was like, falling asleep while holding this baby. I was surprised she didn't drop it and let it roll down the train, like she did her beer bottle. At one point I thought the baby was going to fall (after she put it in the stroller), it was right of the edge.

I wanted to say "Hey, bitch. Take care of your kid.", but all I would have gotten out of that was sore knuckles and probably even a lawsuit. Maybe even a response like "Fuck OFF! Ya wog."

Again, taking the kids off the parent is like pretending that they have no trustworthy family, or that they can never change their ways. (Which is far from the truth.) Putting the parents through some program would be beneficial to them and the child. The program would have to involve check-ups, to make sure they don't get worse. eg; It reminds me of this hilarious comedian Russel Peters, a joke he made to call "child services", his father responded. "It's going to take 20+ minutes for them to get here, and in that time SOMEEEBODY gonna git hurt realll bad."

I lol'd, but that needs to be prevented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI

Last edited:

Dramaqueen06

HSC
sam04u said:
I remember a similar and worse incident on a train, It pretty much scarred me for life. There were these two drunken bogans and the mother (if that's what you wanna call this bitch), was holding the baby in her lands. She was like, falling asleep while holding this baby. I was surprised she didn't drop it and let it roll down the train, like she did her beer bottle. At one point I thought the baby was going to fall (after she put it in the stroller), it was right of the edge.

I wanted to say "Hey, bitch. Take care of your kid.", but all I would have gotten out of that was sore knuckles and probably even a lawsuit. Maybe even a response like "Fuck OFF! Ya wog."

Again, taking the kids of the parent is like pretending that they have no trustworthy family, or that they can never change their ways. (Which is far from the truth.) Putting the parents through some program would be beneficial to them and the child. The program would have to involve check-ups, to make sure they don't get worse. eg; It reminds me of this hilarious comedian Russel Peters, a joke he made to call "child services", his father responded. "It's going to take 20+ minutes for them to get here, and in that time SOMEEEBODY gonna git hurt realll bad."

I lol'd, but that needs to be prevented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn5jlrxcpkI
I cannot believe how irresponsible they can be.
Like, is honestly fucking discusts me!
Me, being a 16 year old is pretty sure that i'd do a better job at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)