bags (1 Viewer)

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
:O omg r u serious? like no offence but surely if u can afford to pay ur uni fees u can get some sort of decent bag? sorry but if i saw someone walking around uni with plastic bags i would probably laugh!
Huh your weird, who gives if people use plastic bags. Uni aint a fashion show its a place for learning, go have a cry with Jason lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
:O omg r u serious? like no offence but surely if u can afford to pay ur uni fees u can get some sort of decent bag? sorry but if i saw someone walking around uni with plastic bags i would probably laugh!
it's called a commonwealth-supported place, darling. you dont have to pay for anything other than books and shit if you don't want to, until you graduate and get a job. go away.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Without Wings said:
oh so thats you...I was wondering who the guy with the gypsy at uni was ;)

I'd have to say everyone carries different types of bags at uni. There is a bit of a trend between faculties i'd have to say, it really depends on personal preference and what you are using it for, i.e what you have to carry to university. Within my degree most people bring a small backpack/bag or an oversized handbag.
yeah, i take different bags depending how much crap i have to carry. there's not much point taking a bag at all if i'm only going in for one lecture, and on the other hand if i've got a full text-book heavy day i wack out the backpack. thankfully that doesnt happen often though.

i'd also say that whatever else you decide to take to uni, don't skimp on the ipod/book/sudoku or whatever your choice of mindless entertainment is. a long commute is just so much more bearable when you can do it to your favourite music ;) so find room for it, you'll thank me.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
www.crumpler.com.au have good bags. I have the Great Eastern or something. Cost like $90 from their shop in the Newtown and I get "cool bag" all the time

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I carried my books in my scrotum.

When I couldn't fit them all in (so when I had at least one subject that day), I just used some cheap $10 bag from kmart.

tennille

HSC
Without Wings said:
oh so thats you...I was wondering who the guy with the gypsy at uni was ;)

I'd have to say everyone carries different types of bags at uni. There is a bit of a trend between faculties i'd have to say, it really depends on personal preference and what you are using it for, i.e what you have to carry to university. Within my degree most people bring a small backpack/bag or an oversized handbag.
My degree = backpacks that are bigger than the person. ;)

N1C0L3

HSC
poloktim said:
I carried my books in my scrotum.

When I couldn't fit them all in (so when I had at least one subject that day), I just used some cheap $10 bag from kmart.
hahah fark

hannahxxx

HSC
Shoulder bags are popular. Backpacks are sensible but apparently not as "trendy" . You'll find you probably won't need a pencil case-just a highlighter, pen, pencil is sufficient. Then again some people don't bring a bag at all-these people mystify me. They sit in class with only a notepad and pen and are pretty much buggered when the tutor asks them to turn to such and such page of the textbook. They feel there is no shame in being a looker-er-onera...interesting.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)