...bah (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
but they should let her. if she will be taken advantage of, shouldn't the parent let her make the mistake. let her learn from these mistakes. it is her life. she should learn them now so that she doesn't have to wake up one morning in her old age and then wonder whether it was all a mistake.

django, i'm not saying you made the wrong choice. i'm just assuming.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
but they should let her. if she will be taken advantage of, shouldn't the parent let her make the mistake. let her learn from these mistakes. it is her life. she should learn them now so that she doesn't have to wake up one morning in her old age and then wonder whether it was all a mistake.

django, i'm not saying you made the wrong choice. i'm just assuming.
Why would any parent, knowingly, let their child get hurt.

That would be the stupidest thing ive heard all night.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
django_ said:
i wasnt denying anything.

i was pointing out your childishness and immaturity with ur comment.
so basically you're trying to shift the blame like you do in real life?

django_

HSC
man that was alot to catch up on...lol

firstly, my bf has stuck around for 10mths waiting for me to finish my hsc (im finished now, so i should be able to see him) so if he was only here to fuck me and use me, im sure he would have left by now to find someone else. its pretty obvious.

ur_inner_child, thanks for that post, it was really helpful :) i know ive done the wrong thing, quite a few times but it doesnt help with them saying one thing, and wen it comes to it saying something else.

i spoke to my mum earlier tonight about seeing him wednesday. i reminded her how she said i could see him after the hsc, and of course she said 'oh but u might need to work wednesday" so i said ok wat about after work, during the night then it was 'oh we'll see".
so im calling my aunty tomorrow, see if she needs me to work. if my mum says i cant see him, then ill speak to her again, how this is unfair on me. "punishing" me is getting neither of us anywhere etc etc and ill say if it keeps happening ill end up moving out because im nearly 18 and want to have some control over my own life.

as senator04 said at the beginning of the thread...in 2 months ill have a say in the running of the country, yet i cant even make my OWN decisions!

my brother moved out wen he was only 17 and a half, after the HSC to join the air force...so i guess they never had this problem with him trying to do stuff...and with me everythign is new to them, im apparently the 'problem child' and the one who causes all the stress n stuff...

bah i dunno where im going with this, but yeh...if i cant see him wedensday im telling them im moving out cuz this is unfair.. basically anyways.

django_

HSC
crazy homo, man are u fucking dumb or wat.

i said:

"i was pointing out your childishness and immaturity with ur comment."

HENCE the words POINTING OUT. i didnt say 'yeh im shifting the blame onto you' you fucking idiot.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You move out and realise the real world isnt as sugar coated as you think it is.

Just as a warning

django_

HSC
ok so where does it say i think the world is sugar coated? or how do any of my posts incinuate that comment?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
instead of trying to grow up, all you can come up with 'oh you arent mature so therefore i will not have to face the fact that i have the mentality of a spoilt 7 year old whinge whinge'

boohoo. grow up. get the fuck over it. stop killing our braincells with your narrow minded ignorance

django_

HSC
crazy homo - i pity you. you sad, pathetic weak and narrow minded loser.

edit: if u dont like wat i or others have to say, then hmmmmz i dont know, perhaps not come back?!? duh! u fucking dipshit!

u and other people might think im annoing or watevr. at least wat im dealing with is something real and not some selfish and pathetic shit ur asking for.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
django_ said:
crazy homo - i pity you. you sad, pathetic weak and narrow minded loser.

edit: if u dont like wat i or others have to say, then hmmmmz i dont know, perhaps not come back?!? duh! u fucking dipshit!

u and other people might think im annoing or watevr. at least wat im dealing with is something real and not some selfish and pathetic shit ur asking for.
your parents are being really unfair. you are so responsible and grown up and shit, and they should treat you like it. coming to an internet forum for advice on this matter was intelligent, and a sure sign that you know how to handle this situation. if your parents cannot see you for the incredible, well-adjusted person you are and continue preventing you from seeing your boyfriend, i suggest you prove to them you can take care of yourself by moving out. get a job and an apartment with your boyfriend. you two obviously have something special that will last forever, so i think you should put all your eggs in this basket. you're not in high school anymore. go and show the world what you are capable of!

django_

HSC
see!! while it was complete and utter sarcasm its more constructive than the other shit youve been saying.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
ur_inner_child...
thats really sad....hope u go far with ur music career...ps. what type of music do u make? what style? whats ur band name/name...i'll look out 4 u one day, be sure to buy ur album after hearing that

:) Thanx for that. Well, ever since I started do Music 2 and Extension, I've been composing stuff in the genre for film (the kinda music that nothing much happens OR when everything happens) so for orchestra. Lol, not in a band, but I use to be in one called "beautiful sickness" lol.

Lol :) yes buy my album :D It'd be an Original Soundtrack, hopefully!

AsyLum said:
Thats a bit of a claim to make, to say that Martin Luther, Galileo, Aristotle, or Einstein hasnt at least contributed to the formation of our world and what we take for granted as modern thinking.
I assume Cactus was only trying to brighten up a future for me. It doesn't matter if its true or not, it was nice to say. Some positive feedback about where I want to head in a career, which I don't get much of from my family

But thanx everyone. :)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
AsyLum said:
Thats a bit of a claim to make, to say that Martin Luther, Galileo, Aristotle, or Einstein hasnt at least contributed to the formation of our world and what we take for granted as modern thinking.

Where the fuck did I say Martin Luther didn't contribute to the formation of the world? Seriously some people are fucking crazy.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I assume Cactus was only trying to brighten up a future for me. It doesn't matter if its true or not, it was nice to say. Some positive feedback about where I want to head in a career, which I don't get much of from my family

Becuase these people are forcing me to consider every event in the whole of human history let me clarify. Music has done much more in influencing society in the last 40 years than has any lawyer (apart from the fact eveyone is scared of being sued by everyone else these days).

Lots of people hate lawyers, but who hates music? No-one. Exactly

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Cactus said:
ur_inner_child thanks for being so open. Its good to see the other POV, because as I said I know someone who almost didn't make it out and tried to kill themself. And good on you for pursuing music......musicians have changed the world more than any academic or lawyer could dream of
sorry, last time i checked martin luther was an avid academic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)