Balancing subjects for Year 11 (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
@Average Boreduser dont do business, trust me
it’s bad, boring, the class will be filled with dropkicks and ur better off taking subjects you have a chance of enjoying instead of “bludges” because it keeps ur options open for year 12
nah business is goated. i get what you mean tho. its really boring and kinda a bludge, but based on my atar estimate, its my next highest subject below MX1 and MX2.
it also depends on the school, my school treats it more serious than other schools i guess

hscgirl

HSC
i diagree being one of the dropkicks is a fun experiences esp in y11
yess i think in y11 its nice to have a bludge subject as u basically get to relax for one period each day - thats what im doing and basically everyone in that same class of me is doing too

then obvs u drop it in time for y12

scaryshark09

HSC
yess i think in y11 its nice to have a bludge subject as u basically get to relax for one period each day - thats what im doing and basically everyone in that same class of me is doing too

then obvs u drop it in time for y12
oh no, looks like i forgot to drop it!!

scaryshark09

HSC
nah but for real. business is low key carrying my atar, and i might drop physics cause it doesn't even count atm and isn't even close to counting. the good thing about business is that if you try in it, you are automatically gonna do better than 95% of the state cause most people treat it as a bludge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)