Bali Travel Warnings (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
inter108 said:
These things happen? Does it mean the place is unsafe forever?

I don't think so. It's been awhile since the bombings,
and it's been a few days since the executions. :rofl:

you're terrible, you shouldn't be at schoolies because you're a bit of a failure mang

laurennn91

HSC
inter108 said:
If its the risk they are willing to take so be it. To me there is no risk.

I went there everything was fine. Balinese people are really modest and kind people. Couple of idiots should not destroy the image of Bali.
exactly. it was a personal decision made by me that i still wanted to go, and for that reason if i died (which i really don't think i will), my parents and friends won't feel guilty or angry for letting me go because they know it was a decision i was willing to make in accordance with my beliefs and feelings.

after studying indonesian for 7 years, and visiting there many times, it really disgusts me when people only associate terrorism and drug running with such a beautiful country. it is these people who ensure that the processes of stereotyping and discrimination continue to occur.

inter108

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
and it's been a few days since the executions. :rofl:

you're terrible, you shouldn't be at schoolies because you're a bit of a failure mang
Lawls i forgot success had alot to do with Schoolies.

No shit cause i didn't know they were executed not at all.

You be paranoid for the rest of your life. Hopefully that works out for u :hammer:

inter108

HSC
laurennn91 said:
exactly. it was a personal decision made by me that i still wanted to go, and for that reason if i died (which i really don't think i will), my parents and friends won't feel guilty or angry for letting me go because they know it was a decision i was willing to make in accordance with my beliefs and feelings.

after studying indonesian for 7 years, and visiting there many times, it really disgusts me when people only associate terrorism and drug running with such a beautiful country. it is these people who ensure that the processes of stereotyping and discrimination continue to occur.
These are the opinions of people that are paranoid and insecure of their safety.
But sure you can have some insecurity but don't spread rumors that Bali is full of terrorists and all that happens is bombings.

this is obviously people that haven't experienced the Balinese culture. Sad i know.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i don't think i'm gonna be missing out on much by not travelling to a dirty cesspool inhabited by savages, terrorists and people who constantly call for people's blood.

inter108

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
i don't think i'm gonna be missing out on much by not travelling to a dirty cesspool inhabited by savages, terrorists and people who constantly call for people's blood.
Haha your opinion.

Keep it to yourself.

laurennn91

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
you're soo cool
and i totally respect you.

PamelaH

HSC
I was gonna do Bali too.. but all those stupid warnings stuffed it up... I didn't think I'd like it there... but we found this awesome thing called "Schoolies Vanuatu"!!! Just google it and you'll find it, it looked better than Bali so we booked our spot there... can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)