• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bali (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
My friend and I want to go to Bali for schoolies.

But we still haven't booked anything. Nor saved any dosh.

What are our chances of booking a nicey spot for say, a week? Is it full already?

$a®e

HSC
when skoolies is on...it is off-peak rates in bali!!! that means its usually not booked out...as u would be travelling during a time that doesnt cross into school holidays; well thats definately between the 20th of nov and 4th decemeber wen im travelling there

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
i think the prices go up a little after dec6th or so, but its bali, its cheap as!u could survive there for 20 bucks a day. There are hundreds of places to stay for like 10 bucks a night along kuta and you would be able to still book accomm in the dearer nicer places. Start savin!

JoeysBoy

HSC
Don't goto Bali! You'll be targeted because you're Australian! I don't want to see "Danielle M**** convicted of allegded drug smuggling" on the news.

Happychum

HSC
Thats crap. You won't be targetted by anyone except the balinese trying to sell you stuff. Just take precautions and stuff and you'll be fine. Bali is gonna be sick

sd1800

HSC
yeah thats bullshit. i went to bali last september and we didn't get targeted or drugs smuggled in our bags or any of that shit. just as a extra precaution maybe put a $2 padlock on your bags and thats it

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You shouldn't have any trouble getting it organised. Look out for deals in the paper. It will probably cost you around $1000 for a week. You need to buy a visa on entry, I think its $50 US but I am not sure, so be aware of that and have cash.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Bad idea ppl do you want to go to jail for schoolies??
(cause most ppl experiment at schoolies)

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
Don't go to Bali. Period. I went there last September/October.

All of them lack culture and dignity, it's sad to see what someone will degrade themselves to doing for a few dollars.

At least go somewhere in Asia a bit more exotic, ie; Thailand.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i agress bail is also SO over rated, do something different from everyone else ya sheeps :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've been to bali every year for 8 years. The first time I went is when it wasn't so popular and the reason I continue to go there is because its a place I like, and there is no reason for me to go somewhere else when I already found a place I like.

And thats not saying I never go anywhere else. I have 2 holidays a year, 1 to bali and 1 somewhere else.

JoeysBoy

HSC
sd1800 said:
yeah thats bullshit. i went to bali last september and we didn't get targeted or drugs smuggled in our bags or any of that shit. just as a extra precaution maybe put a $2 padlock on your bags and thats it
LoL! Sorry... I didn't mean to touch a nerve. I thought I added a hint of sarcasm to my post... I know there is a very remote chance you'd get found out for drugs! Sorry for my bad sense of humour :rolleyes:

sd1800

HSC
JoeysBoy said:
LoL! Sorry... I didn't mean to touch a nerve. I thought I added a hint of sarcasm to my post... I know there is a very remote chance you'd get found out for drugs! Sorry for my bad sense of humour :rolleyes:
LOL sorry...

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Zyklon said:
Don't go to Bali. Period. I went there last September/October.

All of them lack culture and dignity, it's sad to see what someone will degrade themselves to doing for a few dollars.

At least go somewhere in Asia a bit more exotic, ie; Thailand.

ur an idiot

s0k0y0e0

HSC
dani_danoz said:
My friend and I want to go to Bali for schoolies.

But we still haven't booked anything. Nor saved any dosh.

What are our chances of booking a nicey spot for say, a week? Is it full already?

Bali is NEVER full!

Even if you don't have accomodation before you go; you could probably still get some cheap accomodation in a bungalo, when you arrive! :uhhuh:

Mind you; to avoid stress, I'd book before you went!

P.S. Some good prices will come out in about June/July! :)

kascie

y would u wanna go to bali the only thing goin there is not drinking age i wouldnt wanna risk my life for it wat i mean is look wat happened to shapelle corbey i cirtainly will never be goin to bali!!!! y would u??

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
kascie said:
y would u wanna go to bali the only thing goin there is not drinking age i wouldnt wanna risk my life for it wat i mean is look wat happened to shapelle corbey i cirtainly will never be goin to bali!!!! y would u??

bali has a lot of different things to offer compared with goldy. If you put locks on ur bag, and even shrink wrap it u'd be fine! There's actually stuff to do there not just being drunk 24/7

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
your not actually risking your life to get past a non-existent drinking age. if you don't take drugs over and lock your bag i can guarantee you all the underage drinking your heart desires. if you do take drugs over there then you are screwed (duh) - did it ever occur to anyone that maybe schapelle probably did do it but nobody thinks that coz shes remotely good looking.
the chick who went every year for 15 years was probably being checked coz she was going through customs, because thats the general purpose of customs being there in the first place.
and chilipepper is right, bali has got culture. idiot indeed.
are you going over this year chilipepper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)