Banned
HSC
fuc the police rebel against society reble against the man

more live exp[orts

lets eat karp and smoke oil

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
haha fuck some of you are naive if you think that was really that bad, very much the same thing happens in australia

i would hate to see how animals are treated in other countries such as in africa or ex soviet bloc nations.

you want to be able to grow and sell animals for their meat but you want it to be humane? there is no way that you can make the killing of an animal for its meat humane. having their throats cut is a lot more humane than what would happen if these animals were preyed on in the wild.

Lentern

HSC
haha fuck some of you are naive if you think that was really that bad, very much the same thing happens in australia

i would hate to see how animals are treated in other countries such as in africa or ex soviet bloc nations.

you want to be able to grow and sell animals for their meat but you want it to be humane? there is no way that you can make the killing of an animal for its meat humane. having their throats cut is a lot more humane than what would happen if these animals were preyed on in the wild.
You really just have no concept of compassion do you?

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
You really just have no concept of compassion do you?
how can you have compassion for something that you are going to kill and eat, wouldnt that stop you from killing it

you all have compassion for animals bred for food but still are ok with them being killed and chopped up oh okay you disgust me what is wrong with you

regardless, stopping live export wont happen and it shouldnt. once enough pressure it placed on them, meat and livestock australia will introduce some standards in their indonesian cunts, stun the beasts etc (not sure if you can stun them in halal) and eveyone will forget about it

live export sheep still exists

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
I think he does but reality is more of an influence
nah im not sure, i was contemplating shooting my dog of 2 and a half years last night because she bit my puppy and the puppy is probably going to be a better dog when its grown

Lentern

HSC
how can you have compassion for something that you are going to kill and eat, wouldnt that stop you from killing it

you all have compassion for animals bred for food but still are ok with them being killed and chopped up oh okay you disgust me what is wrong with you

regardless, stopping live export wont happen and it shouldnt. once enough pressure it placed on them, meat and livestock australia will introduce some standards in their indonesian cunts, stun the beasts etc (not sure if you can stun them in halal) and eveyone will forget about it

live export sheep still exists
Well I don't kill and eat it, I don't eat meat but that's not really what I'm getting at. I was refering to this constant need to exert the abrasive, hardened, stoic response in every situation, a rank disdain for sentimentality. I mean come on it's 2011, move on.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
nah im not sure, i was contemplating shooting my dog of 2 and a half years last night because she bit my puppy and the puppy is probably going to be a better dog when its grown
Why not just let the abos eat it like your other one

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
Well I don't kill and eat it, I don't eat meat but that's not really what I'm getting at. I was refering to this constant need to exert the abrasive, hardened, stoic response in every situation, a rank disdain for sentimentality. I mean come on it's 2011, move on.
read the libya thread son

some things are more important than the ethics of live export v stunning then killing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)