Band 6, Band 5,cutoffs? (1 Viewer)

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
post what you think the cutoffs will be for b6, b5, b4 for this year's HSC Chem exam.

For those who done this years CSSA how did you see it in relation to that? What do you think are the B6, B5 cutoff for that CSSA paper?

Frostbitten

HSC
How hard do you guys think 2011 one was compared to this?

Because 2011 a 52 went to a 80

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Band 5 should be high 50's, Band 6 should be around 75

bui123

HSC
Is the chem marking scheme really that hard? :/ I would be so devo especially if the teachers at my school who have been in hsc marking have been been drilling in the idea of "markers actually try to give you marks"

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Is the chem marking scheme really that hard? :/ I would be so devo especially if the teachers at my school who have been in hsc marking have been been drilling in the idea of "markers actually try to give you marks"
76 --> 91
but that was in 2009

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
You should look at the TWM, so it was 55
what's the difference between TWM and raw mark?

hmm I screwed up core and option pretty badly, I don't think I got full marks in anything...
my MC is pretty good though

does doing a less popular option make the cutoff higher....?

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Lol that's cute. Chemistry markers look to take away marks at every possible opportunity. Chemistry is actually more of an English exam.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
what's the difference between TWM and raw mark?

hmm I screwed up core and option pretty badly, I don't think I got full marks in anything...
my MC is pretty good though

does doing a less popular option make the cutoff higher....?
TWM is the mark after your option aligns

bui123

HSC
Lol that's cute. Chemistry markers look to take away marks at every possible opportunity. Chemistry is actually more of an English exam.
Lol fantastic. Been living a life of lies hahah

EpicHero

HSC
The way our school was told was that markers couldn't deviate from the marking criteria. So if there's something stupid in the marking criteria (see 2010 Q21) markers have to mark it as is. Really it's the exam committee who take away the marks.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
The way our school was told was that markers couldn't deviate from the marking criteria. So if there's something stupid in the marking criteria (see 2010 Q21) markers have to mark it as is. Really it's the exam committee who take away the marks.
The main point is still there. You get marks deducted for the most insignificant things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)