Band 6 Cutoff for 2013 (1 Viewer)

pHyRe

HSC
What do you guys reckon it will be this year, was around the 80 mark depending on text last year.

Lower or higher this year?

ColdLipstick

HSC
Im thinking around the same as last years but I guess for different texts, it has different variations.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I think generally it's always pretty much similar, but I also think that this year's paper was just a lot easier than basically all of the previous years so maybe it'll be higher. I really can't see it being lower though, but that's just me.

Last edited:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I think generally it's always pretty much similar, but I also think that this year's paper was just a lot easier than basically all of the previous years so maybe it'll be lower. I really can't see it being higher though, but that's just me.
Do you mean the other way around?

pHyRe

HSC
this year was EASY? personally i was able to tackle the mod B nicely, but everyone else got smashed by it and Mod A wasn't too easy for me and others. Creative was a little challenging, AoS was a little challenging and so was section 1.

Would have thought it'd be like 1 maybe 2 marks lower than 2011 and 2012. Maybe same as 2012, i know the AoS question was very hard, not sure about the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)