Band 6 in Business Studies? (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
Hi, I am currently in year 10 and am contemplating about whether or not to change from Visual Art to Business Studies.

My other subjects are Advanced English, Legal Studies, Modern + Ancient History and General Maths.

I think that I will benefit from doing Business Studies since I am doing Legal Studies and also General maths which has a lot of financial maths. Oh and my mum who finished business degree and tutors business looked at my syllabus and said she knows everything and that she could help me if i chose it.

So my main question pretty much is do you think I can get a band 6 in business studies with study? And is it interesting? Anyone who has done it can you please tell me what you thought of it and if you encourage me to do it.

THANKS SO MUCH.

James Bluntus

HSC
Hey Gleek. Glad to see you like Glee :)

I guess its a matter of personal choice and determination rather than just getting a band six with the circumstances that you have. You have to put in effort.

Personally, I can take it or leave it. Depends on my mood. Would much prefer Legal Studies.

But yes, I believe you should change if you would like. As stated, you'll have to put the effort in. Band six doesn't just come, but with everything, its possible.

findx

HSC
if i were in your scenario, i would choose business studies :)

azzabays

HSC
do business ts the best subject i studied 3 days before the exam and got 90 percent and its scales better than visual arts ull enjoy doing it

HSC
Off course you can get a band six with study! And while business is very content heavy I think that practical subjects can be a little too stressful imo. In yr 9 and 10 I did textiles (which i loved but ultimately was forced to give up since my school cut it... stupid school) but focused too much of my time on it. It was quite stressful too. Also your mum's help will be a bonus!
And while many others may consider business as a boring subject compared to say a history, it's my favorite! I say go for it, business over art! anyway, good luck w your decision :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)