Band Cut-Offs (1 Viewer)

megaman

HSC
I would say to have a hope of getting a band six you would need at least an 85. Oh and physics and chemistry scale better then economics, they are harder subjects generally, and im not being biased I LIKE economics and I do well in Chemistry and Physics, but they are harder.

La Bomba

HSC
well i thought the same thing about physics also, until i came across a thread talking about these 3 subjects and their difficulty. i am trying to find it now. someone said economics was the best 2 unit subject to do well in if i remember correct.

johnny1991

HSC
Sooo hey ive been to some economic lectures and one of them used to mrk the hsc and suggested a band 6 is somewhere around 86......but idk you really cant tell....im just wondering if band 6 = apprx. 86 any ideas wat band five wud be :) thanks Guy AND HELL YES HSC OVA

whoisurdaddy

HSC
I can confidently say that a mark of 85 raw should get u at a MINIMUM an aligned mark of 90 simple as that. Its the scaled mark that matters your UAI, however you are never given that. Stop panicking, you guys should be getting maggot tbh.

lynton

HSC
Im guessing around 86-87 for a band 6- MC let me down- everything else was good!! Here hoping for a mid band 5- that would be alright.

we0426

Banned
HSC
+million

YEW :headbang:
+ 100 million wooot

fuck hsc guys its over. party time.and stop asking about the cut off ..if u have done wellll u should not woory abut the cuts..khalas

wooowwwww partyyyyyyy...and face bok woowow..lmao:):rofl::jedi::tongue::headbang::santa::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

DMT92

HSC
For a band 4, u pretty much just need to pass. 50-60. Should b very easy to get a band 4 especially in eco. For the HSc, the whorse u do, the more u get scaled. If someone gets 10%, they may get an alligned mark or like 50%, this often leaves many thinking they are smarter than thay actiually are. Oh well.

nosh22

HSC
fucks sake man...if your so sure about it that you can dismiss anyone who makes a suggestion why the hell did you even make this topic asking for opinons?

The band 6 cut-off will most likely be no where near 80, around 84 or 85, I don't think you really appreciate how the scaling process works, it depends on the difficulty of the test and the performance of everyone and judging by the reactions of a shitload of people, it was dead easy and alot of people will be in the 80-90 raw range. I could be wrong but those are my thoughts, go ahead and prove me wrong.
You dirty, little hypocrite. It's aligning, not scaling.

DMT92

HSC
You dirty, little hypocrite. It's aligning, not scaling.
Stop defending La Bomba, he is a fag. he is constantly getting slammed 4 being stupid. Stop posting stupid little remarks in his defence, it just makes u look as lame and stupid as him.

vennmuch

HSC
+ 100 million wooot

fuck hsc guys its over. party time.and stop asking about the cut off ..if u have done wellll u should not woory abut the cuts..khalas

wooowwwww partyyyyyyy...and face bok woowow..lmao:):rofl::jedi::tongue::headbang::santa::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Yeah I can see you partying real hard on an online forum here... clap, clap, clap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)