Band for maths ext 2 (1 Viewer)

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

MATHS EXT 1/2

I was just wondering what mark would you need to through each assignment in school and the external HSC exam to get above 95 HSC MARK for Maths ext 1/2.

If you get like band 6 for chemistry, biology, English Advanced, sor 1u and maths 2u/ ext 1. can you get an Atar of above 99.
ENGLISH ADVANCED

See you English advanced right? how are you guys finding English advanced... what would guys think would be the best possible way to study and get band 6.

One of my friends, I am like getting mid 80% for my English advanced assignments, will this get me band six.

What would be the best way to prepare for English assignment and the HSC EXAM?

Those any have any english advanced essays for modules A, B and C to send me a copy because I need help with these modules, belonging AOS is easy.

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
cheers bro...

so you mean around 75-80 raw both in school and HSC exam.

kenkap

HSC
cheers bro...

so you mean around 75-80 raw both in school and HSC exam.
mark in school doesnt matter only your rank does...so try to get in top 5 if you are in good school or even close to 1st by the end of the year! then try to get 75-80 raw in hsc and BAM! 95 HSC Mark!

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
kenkap

thanks lol,

so currently these are my ranks;

Maths 2u ( 1/43)
Maths ext 1 ( 2/87)
English advanced ( 8/98)
Biology ( 1/48)
Chemistry ( 7/67)
SOR 1u ( 1/87)

Bro, for english is bring me down can you see... do you have any prepared essays you could Email me please...

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
mark in school doesnt matter only your rank does...so try to get in top 5 if you are in good school or even close to 1st by the end of the year! then try to get 75-80 raw in hsc and BAM! 95 HSC Mark!
so lol, do you mean you could 95 HSC mark for every subjects, if you are ranked in top 5, but my school is not a selective school... its a catholic school.

Lieutenant_21

HSC
kenkap

thanks lol,

so currently these are my ranks;

Maths 2u ( 1/43)
Maths ext 1 ( 2/87)
English advanced ( 8/98)
Biology ( 1/48)
Chemistry ( 7/67)
SOR 1u ( 1/87)

Bro, for english is bring me down can you see... do you have any prepared essays you could Email me please...
Can't you just not use the bold parts? That way we won't know it is you. Simple.

Streetboy

HSC
N/A
Hey RealiseNothing,

Remember me... in the maths comp in the school holidays at UNSW...

how you going bro... how is maths ext 2... I jsut did my exam... it was so easy, I will get 100 for it... so easy it was on complex, polynomials, conics and graphs.

share you results and ranks bro... I am ranking in the top 10 for everything.

Lieutenant_21

HSC
I don't get why he use ellipsis in almost every sentence and I don't get how it is possible for someone not to be able to construct a single logical sentence. I mean what is this: "share you results and ranks bro... I am ranking in the top 10 for everything". No body cares, you study for your own good, not to brag.
You are doing it wrong.

Last edited:

Mr Slick

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't get why he use ellipsis in almost every sentence and I don't get how it is possible for someone not to be able to construct a single logical sentence. I mean what is this: "share you results and ranks bro... I am ranking in the top 10 for everything". No body cares, you study for your own good, not to brag.
You are doing it wrong.
one word: BULL

O

Omed62

mx1 - 68% (11/19)

mx2 - 47% (3/4)
Are these you real ranks..

whole shit man... how came you ranking low... I thought you really smart. I hope I can help me. what school are you going too. I go to James ruse... I was just joking around with these guys.

For maths ext 1. I scored 98%... 2/189
For maths ext 2. I scored 96%... 3/150

I am over the moon lol.... good luck with everthing

Immortalp00n

HSC

whole shit man... how came you ranking low... I thought you really smart. I hope I can help me. what school are you going too. I go to James ruse... I was just joking around with these guys.

I am over the moon lol.... good luck with everthing
Name: Omed Ahmadi
Suburb: Marayong
School: Terra Sancta
Predicted atar: **

stop yo trolling m8

dalonga

HSC

I am over the moon lol.... good luck with everthing[/QUOTE

Troll! For your info Ruse this year only has 174 students,166 doing ext1 and 96 doing ext2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)