Bangladesh police fire tear gas to disperse students protesting against road deaths (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
" Bangladeshi police have fired tear gas to disperse tens of thousands of students protesting for an eighth day to demand safer roads after two teenagers were hit by a bus.

Key points:
The demonstrating students stopped thousands of vehicles, bringing traffic to a halt
The Government blamed the opposition for inciting protests
Critics claim the country's dangerous roads are due to corruption, cutting corners on safety"

More information can be found here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-...-gas-to-disperse-students-protesting/10077978

For more discussion reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/94vdkj/please_save_us_please_help_us_we_need_your_help/

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Re: Bangladesh police fire tear gas to disperse students protesting against road deat

Ya they are doing what they are accused of lol

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Bangladesh police fire tear gas to disperse students protesting against road deat

Mobile data and internet speeds have been slowed by the Government,as well as pressure being put on individual students, journalists, their families etc will mean that it will be difficult to access properly sourced/accurate/reliable/timely information.

I'd recommend that individuals remain highly critical and sceptical when reading information that is coming from newspapers, as well as other media sources.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)