Barack Obama - 44th President of the USA (2 Viewers)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Just saw Obama's youtube address. Shameful.

I'm so sick of the campaign platitudes. It's as if he's forgotten how to speak. I think some critics were justified in saying that campaigning is the only thing he knows how to do. I'm cringing.

I'm also sick of his collectivist rhetoric, as if he's subliminally encouraging is homogenous society built on mediocrity. It's rich coming from him, the modern embodiment of the American Dream

So sick of President-elect Barack Obama and his stale words.

Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
But you have Clinton people going back to their same jobs. It's ridiculous.
Yeah, wise political leaders returning to their jobs about being wise and political. Who would of thunk it.

Obama should instead hire a bunch of 25 year olds who he doesn't know and face a hostile congress. Yep. :rolleyes:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:

what the fak vman. you ALWAYS were spamming me with your love for obmama and now you don't like him? swere to gob you always go through phases of stuff. now's it's robert kennedy and martin luther king

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
Just saw Obama's youtube address. Shameful.

I'm so sick of the campaign platitudes. It's as if he's forgotten how to speak. I think some critics were justified in saying that campaigning is the only thing he knows how to do. I'm cringing.

I'm also sick of his collectivist rhetoric, as if he's subliminally encouraging is homogenous society built on mediocrity. It's rich coming from him, the modern embodiment of the American Dream

Well you're a fickle little bastard, aren't you?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
I was about to post that. Oh well.

Should be interesting. He's assembled a pretty powerful cabinet, as I figured he would.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
John McCain MUST be Secretary of Defense, i've been thinking about this happening since the election.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Captin gay said:
John McCain MUST be Secretary of Defense, i've been thinking about this happening since the election.
He can't be. They have contradictory policies on the role of the military and how to end the Iraq fiasco. Would cause too much friction.
The happy feeling of bipartisanship would soon fade away to be replaced by frustration at the constant arguments.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
Um, no. And he wasn't offered it anyway.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Barry will do it. Me and him are in sync. Bush Admin is getting out of Iraq anyway

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
Barry will do it. Me and him are in sync. Bush Admin is getting out of Iraq anyway
You are about as 'in sync' as cosine is to sine.

Boom.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Yeah, lol.

Obama's IT adviser was a Harvard CS professor. McCain's was an RIAA copyright lawyer.

I SEE A TREND.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I don't reckon John McCain and Obama can work together. They are too different on the issue of different policies in my view. They will just end up dividing America further.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Yeah, I don't reckon John McCain and Obama can work together. They are too different on the issue of different policies in my view. They will just end up dividing America further.
Um, they are already working together, Obama just didn't pick him as a cabinet position.

If you've followed Obama at all in the past year, you should have noted Obama has a penchant for working effectively with his opponents.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Trefoil said:
Um, they are already working together, Obama just didn't pick him as a cabinet position.
Well, I meant working as in "directly getting involved in matters with both of them taking high position whereby one decision by another can significantly affec the another.".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)