• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

basketball coiurts (1 Viewer)

roger321

HSC
N/A
umm... strange request but has anyone seen the website where it has a whole lot of locations for basketball courts?

if so can i grab the url please?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
roger321 said:
umm... strange request but has anyone seen the website where it has a whole lot of locations for basketball courts?

if so can i grab the url please?
ummmm no not really. But i can tell you the best one is in Burwood PCYC. =)

roger321

HSC
N/A
haha yeh i used to frequent there a bit back in the days where u were able to sneak in...

but i found it to be quite dim...

anyway just looking for courts which have lights on at night and i thought that site would have it...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
roger321 said:
haha yeh i used to frequent there a bit back in the days where u were able to sneak in...

but i found it to be quite dim...

anyway just looking for courts which have lights on at night and i thought that site would have it...
lights on at night? :D
I know one in ashfield that supposedly leaves lights on at night :D
I'll have to ask my friend though =)

roger321

HSC
N/A
hmm is that the one in the park just off the main road and u can see it when u are going past by train?

might go check it out when im in the area....

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Ummmmmm yup i think that's the one. It's a nice little secluded place. Come down to burwood and play me =)

haha i want to play with some BOSers :p

roger321

HSC
N/A
lol what days do u go? i dont fancy paying the membership fees though....

i prefer playing at night though... more of friends can get together.... though the only decent court we know is like out west near fairfield. by the time we get down there the light switches off after around an hour of play (bloody day light savings =()

Alimoe_KG

HSC
roger321 said:
lol what days do u go? i dont fancy paying the membership fees though....

i prefer playing at night though... more of friends can get together.... though the only decent court we know is like out west near fairfield. by the time we get down there the light switches off after around an hour of play (bloody day light savings =()

hahaha right now, i don't go on any days. BUt after this stoopid ovverrated fucker of an HSC period finishes, i'll probably be hanging out there quite a lot. Membership fees? oh pffffft 50% of the people in there at any one time don't have membership. Don't worry, if you come, i can get you in. The lady at reception knows me =)

yeah true. night is actually quite a nice time to play. except i'm not allowed to play at night =P

roger321

HSC
N/A
Airness said:
hahaha right now, i don't go on any days. BUt after this stoopid ovverrated fucker of an HSC period finishes, i'll probably be hanging out there quite a lot. Membership fees? oh pffffft 50% of the people in there at any one time don't have membership. Don't worry, if you come, i can get you in. The lady at reception knows me =)

yeah true. night is actually quite a nice time to play. except i'm not allowed to play at night =P
omg the lady is back? she used to let all of us (like 25 or us in) and we'll all go use the gym/pool room/ball courts. it was all good till we had a couple boxing matches and we got kicked out... the next time we went coppers were manning the reception desk and everytime we tried to get in the kicked us out =(

tempco

HSC
i used to go to tutoring at burwood pcyc. would shoot some hoops now and again.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HAHAHA Roger man, you poor thing =P
Well she's back so come back.
You too Nekkid :p

The quality of the ballers in there these days is laughable.
Though a few are quite good =)

roger321

HSC
N/A
lol haha i might go for a visit during the uni break...

if im able to sneak in on a regularly basis ill use the weight room as well lol ;p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
haha i look forward to seeing you there man =)

Just look for the guy who's kicking everyone elses ass....or more likely, getting his ass kicked by everyone else =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)