Batting before exams? Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

sinist4

HSC
wat is wrong with ppl that write it on their penis... are they really THAT stupid ROFL!. these people are isane hahahaha...

Ishamael

Irate (o_0) Pirate
HSC
You've just solved my maths dilemma. Never before had I considered thinking with my penis would benefit my exam results.

patriots

HSC
As far as having a wank before exams goes. I'm a big supporter.

I've worked out that since i've begun studying for the hsc a few weeks ago, i've retained the form i held in year 10. I've really been going hard.

What hasn't helped is the fact that i found a site with free full length movies.

I don't know if it helps me in exams. but it helps me study.

smozle

HSC
how would other people around him not notice his penis being out?! thats insane! wat happened wen he was caught?!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Nick_R said:
well, i suppose they weren't called "stimulus" booklets for nothing
Sleiphnir said:
LOL a guy at the school my mum works at had notes or maths formulas on his penis. He kept looking down, so the supervisors came over to check it out and his pants where undone w/ a blue penned penis. Hilarious.
But then again this is the same school that students got into the admin files cause the username was office and the password was also office - they printed off the papers and the school found out but didn't change them - WTF.

Ishamael said:
You've just solved my maths dilemma. Never before had I considered thinking with my penis would benefit my exam results.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gold

Graham Trevor

HSC
Oh, you've got to have the pre-exam wank. Personally, I prefer to do it the night before; I always make sure that the 9pm wank is pencilled in the diary. The problem with the morning wank is that, while there's the chance that it will produce an inflated sense of self-worth, there's an equally great chance that you'll be hit with a crushing depression at the sight of your crusted underpants and your own hand clenched around your cock.

Frankly, I'm too terrified to take the chance. . .

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Graham Trevor said:
Oh, you've got to have the pre-exam wank. Personally, I prefer to do it the night before; I always make sure that the 9pm wank is pencilled in the diary. The problem with the morning wank is that, while there's the chance that it will produce an inflated sense of self-worth, there's an equally great chance that you'll be hit with a crushing depression at the sight of your crusted underpants and your own hand clenched around your cock.

Frankly, I'm too terrified to take the chance. . .

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
oh dear.

Ussia

HSC
Lol your a funny one .. Dude if i was you, lol i would ..its probably the only thing your hands will do good all day .. lol ...during the test classic ... lol lol..

chryslerregal

HSC
man - what a waste of all those erections! where were they when I masturbated last!! lol haha

Last edited:

Ishamael

Irate (o_0) Pirate
HSC
Graham Trevor said:
...there's an equally great chance that you'll be hit with a crushing depression at the sight of your crusted underpants and your own hand clenched around your cock. . .
Just lie back and think of England.

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
i want in too HinikuTheNinja! lmao
this has got to be the dirtiest thread on this site and i'm surprised it hasn't been locked haha
masturbation as stress relief--------------->finding fuck buddies lol

haha this thread never fails to make me laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)