Be honest, what's more stupid, being a Muslim or being a Christian? (1 Viewer)

?

• Being a muslim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being a christian

• equally stupid

• Total voters

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
Rise of christians on here who bash the islamic religion has made me ask this question

prah

HSC
Neither religion is stupid to follow.
Some Idiots just follow them,
just as there are some idiots who are atheist.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
What's stupid in following religion but getting extremist is stupidity IMO.

kjerste

HSC
I personally don't like Christianity because of all the missionaries who forced it onto people during colonization and the Christians in my family who continue to force it on me today. Although I do not know enough about Islam to make an objective judgement on what is worse.

BlackDragon

HSC
People who hold to one set of religious beliefs but feel that theirs are better and more right than another very similar set of religious beliefs. They also mock and attack the same things in that religion that other people question in theirs, but feel that the same things don't apply. I don't mind if people are religious, just not if they are like this.

Last edited:

fuzzy09

HSC
Your fucking stupid for posting idiotic posts about religion

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
They are both roughly equal in stupidity, but i feel Islam is a little more dangerous, a little more radical so whilst the religions are equally stupid, it is a tiny bit more stupid to be a muslim.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Well, Islam is less likely to be true, since it requires certain things about Judaism and Christianity to have been true in the first place. (the Quran contains a few historical mistakes that Mohammed and co made when they were plagiarising the Bible)

But, at least Islam is more consistent, because they say "this book is the word of god, every word of it, and it came directly from god" where as xtians are like "well it's sort of the word of god, but it was written by people, and god changes his mind between volumes", lol

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
The muslims on this forum also tend to all be deadset retards

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Well, Islam is less likely to be true, since it requires certain things about Judaism and Christianity to have been true in the first place. (the Quran contains a few historical mistakes that Mohammed and co made when they were plagiarising the Bible)
Multiply anything by a probability of zero, its still zero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)